Dear fish, I support you to the fullest, but, it's time to start Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Hey me too!

56aff4ba583440818ca00dd08c88fcfc.jpeg

Who cares. Disagreers gon disagree.
lol.just got a picture of me in bed sleeping.I hear a noise.
I look up and there is a guy in a clown suit outside my window
beating the shit out of my window with a disagree stamp.The Horror,The Nightmares

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It was loud and clear in the stadium, started on the home side and spread to the visitors side (where I was)
Keenum heard it. And dude's just a class act. I'd rather he just be a backup, but I'll be a fan of his for life.

On the fans chanting for Goff:

“They have a right to feel however they want to feel,” Keenum said. “I’m glad that the fans are there and the stadium is full.
“We’re frustrated too that we’re not scoring points. We need to score more points. I understand.”

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum heard it. And dude's just a class act. I'd rather he just be a backup, but I'll be a fan of his for life.

On the fans chanting for Goff:

“They have a right to feel however they want to feel,” Keenum said. “I’m glad that the fans are there and the stadium is full.
“We’re frustrated too that we’re not scoring points. We need to score more points. I understand.”

I have a lot of respect for Case as a person. I wish he wasn't our starting QB. It's making me resent the guy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have a lot of respect for Case as a person. I wish he wasn't our starting QB. It's making me resent the guy.
Well, that's something you could probably work on.
He's done nothing to you. He's just trying to live out his dream.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, that's something you could probably work on.
He's done nothing to you. He's just trying to live out his dream.

He's stomped all over my dreams for this season. :(

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's stomped all over my dreams for this season. :(
You're still young. You have plenty of dreams to realize.
And I don't expect you to take the same approach I do. You're not enlightened yet. :p

tumblr_o2cszcJsdx1rxc4r7o1_500.gif

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Fisher can't go away fast enough. When the team plays worse in its 5th year with much better players you know the coach isn't good. 5 of the most frustrating years because we know the team can do so much better with better coaching and game plans.

Its fine to say get rid of Fisher, but could you layout some coaches candidates? David Shaw isn't going anywhere we been told. Shaw is the ONLY guy I thing would be an a "possible" upgrade from Fisher IMHO.
Easy to say get rid of a guy. I just wish people could give a game plan to how the team would move on from Fisher & maybe Snead.
Case isn't the problem, I see a soft weak collective OL that has a ton of youth that have taken a step back. Me personally I think our OC#61 and Staffold need to be replaced next season. Their our weakest link on our team IMHO

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its fine to say get rid of Fisher, but could you layout some coaches candidates? David Shaw isn't going anywhere we been told. Shaw is the ONLY guy I thing would be an a "possible" upgrade from Fisher IMHO.
Easy to say get rid of a guy. I just wish people could give a game plan to how the team would move on from Fisher & maybe Snead.
Case isn't the problem, I see a soft weak collective OL that has a ton of youth that have taken a step back. Me personally I think our OC#61 and Staffold need to be replaced next season. Their our weakest link on our team IMHO

Sure.
1. Matt Patricia DC New England
2. Todd Haley OC Pittsburgh
3. Kyle Shanahan OC Atlanta
4. Anthony Lynn OC Buffalo
5. Jim Bob Cooter OC Detroit
6. Jim Harbaugh HC Michigan (unlikely)

tempests

Hall of Fame
I think Fisher and crew have done good things, anyone who doesn't has a short memory. They need to go back and watch a few of those 15-65 seasons. This organization wasn't just bad they were HISTORICALLY bad, the worst of all time!

On the other hand, Rams went 56-24 between 1999 and 2003, as did Fisher's Titans. So if 15-65 was the floor, and 56-24 is more or less where they want to be, 30-41-1 over the last five seasons indicates they're only halfway there, even though they've been effectively rebuilding since 2009.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Sure.
1. Matt Patricia DC New England (Not sure if this smart guy is ready yet. Don't think he has a rolodex of OC he could bring in imho)
2. Todd Haley OC Pittsburgh (I prefer not to do the retread route. I question his leadership skills to run a team)
3. Kyle Shanahan OC Atlanta (Simply not a fan)
4. Anthony Lynn OC Buffalo (He's the "hot new guy" but not sure he can bring a good group of DEF coaches)
5. Jim Bob Cooter OC Detroit (I like this guy the most from your group)

6. Jim Harbaugh HC Michigan (unlikely)
( Harbaugh worthy of the shoot me button)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
It seems like there are plays in every game where we can say if player x catches that pass or if player y executes that block better then we'd have won.

Taken in isolation it's absolutely true. Take last nights game. Kendrick dropped an easy TD. Zuerlein missed two field goals that were long but he's more than capable of making with ease in terms of the distance. In isolation, those errors aren't on Fisher.

But when that kind of stuff happens every single week and doesn't get fixed, a pattern forms that absolutely is down to Fisher.

We're now 3-5 and we're not making the play offs. It might be mathematically possible but it's not realistic. Fisher at some point will string together a couple of wins to give us hope. That's what he does. He might even beat a team we have no right beating. But history shows that ultimately we'll end up with a losing record.

Put Goff in now and get him some playing time before next season.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The team that Fisher built. After 8 rounds every season.

2012: 3-5
2013: 3-5
2014: 3-5
2015: 4-4
2016: 3-5

Where's that shoot me rating?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The team that Fisher built. After 8 rounds every season.

2012: 3-5
2013: 3-5
2014: 3-5
2015: 4-4
2016: 3-5

Where's that shoot me rating?

Don't worry, Kurt, I have your back. ;)