Dear fish, I support you to the fullest, but, it's time to start Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
After watching this game live, we left about 17 points on the field. Keenum is a scrappy tough mother Fer. But!! He had chances to score points. Quick should of had an easy 6, but was overthrown. GZ has been perfect this season but missed FGs.

Fish it's time to start you're Golden Boy QB. No more excuses. Let's see what he can do. Our LA fan base is wearing thin. Jared Goff chants are getting louder and louder. I want you to be our HC Jeff. Do the right thing.

Last edited:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea all of you disagree with me. The reality is that we have a good team that is being held back by bad QB play. We all agree on it. Even the coaching staff agreed on it. So sorry for wanting to keep a HC who brought us talented players and Rookie of the years back to back.

He's stubborn we can all agree. Goff is the key. And until we see Goff play I will not agree to changing a regime that has brought us to this point. A young team that's maturing only to reap the benefits of a new HC.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea all of you disagree with me. The reality is that we have a good team that is being held back by bad QB play. We all agree on it. Even the coaching staff agreed on it. So sorry for wanting to keep a HC who brought us talented players and Rookie of the years back to back.

He's stubborn we can all agree. Goff is the key. And until we see Goff play I will not agree to changing a regime that has brought us to this point. A young team that's maturing only to reap the benefits of a new HC.

I do disagree, but I won't hit the button. I'll discuss it with you. My opinion is that our good team is being held back by bad QB play because Fisher did a poor job of handling the QB situation. And now, I think he's sitting Goff out of stubbornness rather than necessity. That's been a problem for him throughout his career. That's why I'm ready to move on. He's an average at best coach. We can do worse. We can do better. I'd rather take a shot on doing better with the risk of doing worse. I'm fed up with Fisher's handling of the team.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I do disagree, but I won't hit the button. I'll discuss it with you. My opinion is that our good team is being held back by bad QB play because Fisher did a poor job of handling the QB situation. And now, I think he's sitting Goff out of stubbornness rather than necessity. That's been a problem for him throughout his career. That's why I'm ready to move on. He's an average at best coach. We can do worse. We can do better. I'd rather take a shot on doing better with the risk of doing worse. I'm fed up with Fisher's handling of the team.
You disagree with the handling of the QB. Can't disagree with that. Fish has said we can win with Keenum and we can. 3-1 to start the season. 4 loses in a row, but can we place the blame on the QB for those 4 losses? I can't. 2 out of those 4 yes. At best we should be 5-3 but we're not. Keenum has the right mindset. He is seeing the plays that need to me made but he's not making them.

The last thing I want is to start over and get another linehan/spags to run the team. That would make it hard for me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You disagree with the handling of the QB. Can't disagree with that. Fish has said we can win with Keenum and we can. 3-1 to start the season. 4 loses in a row, but can we place the blame on the QB for those 4 losses? I can't. 2 out of those 4 yes. At best we should be 5-3 but we're not. Keenum has the right mindset. He is seeing the plays that need to me made but he's not making them.

The last thing I want is to start over and get another linehan/spags to run the team. That would make it hard for me.

Well, we aren't. We're 3-5. You don't get to absolve Keenum of blame for losses where the defense didn't come through and then give him credit for wins where the defense carried him. That's just not fair to the rest of the team.

Last edited:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher has done nothing in 5 years but lead the league in penalties. His offense is putrid and his decision making has been questionable. Sorry but he is 4 losses away from being the all time leader , and today he said he didn't hear the crowd chanting for Goff . C'mon man

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Well, we aren't. We're 3-5. You don't get to absolve Keenum of blame for losses where the defense didn't come through and then give him credit for wins where the defense carried him. That's just not fair to the rest of the team.
I agree it's not fair to team but this team is who they are. Still a young team thats learning to win the close games. They did that some this season. This young team is maturing and a new HC will reap the benefits. But can a new regime draft accordingly?

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I agree it's not fair to team but this team is who they are. Still a young team thats learning to win the close games. They did that some this season. This young team is maturing and a new HC will reap the benefits. But can a new regime draft accordingly?
We are always one of the youngest teams, if not the youngest team, every year. Can't mature very well if that continues to be the case. And with Fisher, I cannot see that changing.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
We are always one of the youngest teams, if not the youngest team, every year. Can't mature very well if that continues to be the case. And with Fisher, I cannot see that changing.
Well why do you think? Trying to build a team through the draft. We are finally resigning our own draftees. Tavon, brockers, etc.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
After watching this game live, we left about 17 points on the field. Keenum is a scrappy tough mother Fer. But!! He had chances to score points. Quick should of had an easy 6, but was overthrown. GZ has been perfect this season but missed FGs.

Fish it's time to start you're Golden Boy QB. No more excuses. Let's see what he can do. Our LA fan base is wearing thin. Jared Goff chants are getting louder and louder. I want you to be our HC Jeff. Do the right thing.
So I see you're a collector of thumbs down votes.
Do you have any mint in box shoot me's?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm with you Young Ram. This rebuild is not finished and I'm not ready to flush the coaching staff, yet.

I think Fisher and crew have done good things, anyone who doesn't has a short memory. They need to go back and watch a few of those 15-65 seasons. This organization wasn't just bad they were HISTORICALLY bad, the worst of all time!

2 wasted years with Bradford's injuries changed the trajectory of this rebuild and made arguably the most important position on the team a required change. Goff is coming, Fisher isn't holding him out to spite him, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of in sports. Could things have been done differently, of course. Did they do it wrong? who is to say. I'm hoping to see Goff set the world on fire when he comes in. If he does that who is going to say they did it wrong? Does it matter if it is this year or next, maybe but I do not think he would have done anything with the first 8 games this year, all speculation of course because he didn't play.

I've been fine with the way they have handled it so far but now I think it is time, 3-5 what have you got to lose, hopefully Goff really has gotten better than he was in preseason.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fisher can't go away fast enough. When the team plays worse in its 5th year with much better players you know the coach isn't good. 5 of the most frustrating years because we know the team can do so much better with better coaching and game plans.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Fisher and Snead have built a lot of talent through the draft but I really don't like some of the decisions they have made in games. The offense has been bad because we have had BAD QB's. everyone is bitching about the oline but Keenum has had plenty of time to complete passes but he is what he is a top tear backup. We need to see what Goff has now. Until we see what a real QB can do on this team I will give Fisher a pass

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
because we know the team can do so much better with better coaching and game plans.

*We* don't know that. I mean, you might, but I don't know that. I saw enough plays today that could have resulted in a win with better execution. The overthrow to Quick, the two field goals, the pass to Kendricks on the goal-line, T.J. getting spun around by Olsen with no 'deep' help, etc. Execute all those, and the Rams win easily.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'm done with Fisher. He's a compulsive liar, today he said he didn't hear the."WE WANT GOFF! WE WANT GOFF!" chants. I don't know about you but everyone around me in my section heard them shit alot of us joined in, I got tex messages from several people saying they heard it on TV, so we all heard it but him.

View: https://youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No matter how bad the team was when Fisher got it in 2012, he still can't assemble a winning team in year five..in a league where three years is the norm for turning around the worst of situations....So no, it's not unfair to cashier Fisher at this point and have any sort of guilt about it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm done with Fisher. He's a compulsive liar, today he said he didn't hear the."WE WANT GOFF! WE WANT GOFF!" chants.
I had no idea what they were saying until Lynch cleared it up.