Dear fish, I support you to the fullest, but, it's time to start Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher isn't that impressive of a coach, recently or historically.
I'd say this is damned close to fact.

He isn't elevating this roster
See above

If you say that Goff wouldn't be going into a good situation if he was put in now because the rest of the offense (o-line) isn't ready, it's still Fisher's fault.
Couldn't build a line with all the bad draft picks and absolute crap work in free agency.
After all these drafts... after all the FA acquisitions... in my mind, there can be no denying where the fault lies. One man either had final say or a very large amount of input into all of those choices.

So, here we are in year five.. after all of that... and basically on a treadmill hovering at the .500 mark. I have no delusions as to who was mainly responsible for this.

Make a change and don't live in fear that we "might" do worse.
And, if Fisher is mainly responsible, there's only one worse outcome... that we bring in someone who actually moves us backward.

Can that happen? Sure... but that's where Kroenke and Snead come in... I think I just depressed myself more.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
You're acting like Fisher's level of success would be hard to replicate with his roster. Fisher isnt that impressive of a coach, recently or historically. He isn't elevating this roster, he is holding it back. Fisher is holding this team back far more than Case and the past few years are evidence of that. it's not like Keenum is the reason Fisher has never even been 8-8 with this team in 5 years, and if you're going to say that Fisher was held back by other QBs (Hill, Davis, etc.) then he is still at fault because he has had half a decade to address the issue and now that he finally puts big time stock into the QB spot, he doesn't use said QB he invested so much to get. If you say that Goff wouldn't be going into a good situation if he was put in now because the rest of the offense (o-line) isn't ready, it's still Fisher's fault. Yet again, tons of investment and 5 years and the line still sucks. Couldn't build a line with all the bad draft picks and absolute crap work in free agency.

There has to be a coach that can at least match Fisher and hopefully do better. this team isn't going anywhere with Fisher and I doubt they ever will. Make a change and don't live in fear that we "might" do worse. I would rather risk being awful with the hope to get better than be mediocre from now until the end of time. This team is a joke and so is Fisher and there is a reason for that. I'm tired of every time the Rams being brought up its always "7-9" or "if they lived up to their potential..." A change needs to happen.

I'm pissed myself , offense is horrible to watch and I agree our talented players are being held back but I don't think this team is horrible at all I think they are right there with the rest of the nfc except our qb is case keenum. Just bringing in Goff would help that situation bc even if he is "not ready " he can't be as bad as this guy. If he just hits open Recievers we will win! I agree with Fisher being stubborn and he is the reason why goff has not played yet but I don't see another coach coming in and making thing better not to mention it all depends on what the players want . They seem to bee playing hard for fisher and firing him could piss some players off ...football shouldn't be this stressful lol

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sure.
1. Matt Patricia DC New England
2. Todd Haley OC Pittsburgh
3. Kyle Shanahan OC Atlanta
4. Anthony Lynn OC Buffalo
5. Jim Bob Cooter OC Detroit
6. Jim Harbaugh HC Michigan (unlikely)

Anthony Lynn may be a genius hire