Darious Williams OUT at Least 3 Weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Some analysts point out that the Rams are (relatively speaking) lacking in depth, and I think that is a valid criticism.

There are only a few positions on the team where our depth seems pretty strong. For example, losing Hollins wasn't too horrible because Lewis and Obo can pick up the slack without a major drop-off. And Noteboom is a solid swing tackle.

But most other positions... man. CB is for sure one of them. Drop off from Ramsey/DWill to Rochell/Long is pretty steep. And after that, we got... uh... Kareem Orr (who?), Tyler Hall, (huh?), and Don
I’m guessing Ramsey moves outside while DW is out.

t'e Deayon(um, ok).

If this team is gonna win it all, they definitely gotta keep up the good luck on staying healthy.
The corner unit was in critical condition & lacking in depth before the 2021 draft.

It's obvious Snead had no concerns. He went into the draft & selected first a WR/ LB/ DT on the first 2 days of the draft. None of them have had any positive major contributions to this team in the first five games while the secondary is now in disarray. Guess Snead did not like much of what was for the pickings.

On the last day of the draft, he selected corner Robert Rochell. Only one corner was taken. Snead only selected one DB? In hindsight sure appears to be a big mistake. This forum will find out if I am being too critical & hard on Snead the next four games.

Another interesting fact is the only other corner that Snead has drafted since 2015 is the wonderful now starting David Long. There were a few of us members here who were surprised by the lack of attention by Snead of CB drafted in 2021 & posted & commented many times on this subject.

At the same time, I was under the impression that the Rams safety unit was one of the biggest strengths of this team. Jordan Fuller, Taylor Rapp, Nick Scott, Terrell Burgess, Jr. Reed & Ju Ju Hughes. What a fool I was, along with being ignorant.

Last edited: