Daniel Jeremiah Talks Draft and Rams Rumored Interest in Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously.

I'm talking specifically about the QB position though. We have like 12 picks in the draft, so you can still get talent at those positions you listed with one of the 1st rounders, 2nd rounder, 3rd, etc and still get Manziel if he was there at #13.

I don't think we'll draft Manziel, but anything is possible.

So what we need at QB is lesser size, throwing ability, ability to read defenses, and pocket instincts because he can scramble?

A55VA6

Legend
So what we need at QB is lesser size, throwing ability, ability to read defenses, and pocket instincts because he can scramble?
I'm a Bradford guy. I'm not saying we need to draft Manziel and kick Bradford to the curb. I'm just saying I think Manziel has a chance to be special. If the Rams feel the same way and he falls to #13, he could be an option. I'd prefer to stack this team with talent and get a QB in the later rounds.. But you don't pass on a player that you have a very good feeling about. At this point no one truly knows what the Rams are thinking. We'll find out soon enough.