Dahl gone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How much does this save us? $4 mil?

bluecoconuts

Legend
How much does this save us? $4 mil?

I think that's the number thrown around. Gives us more to offer to other FA. With the release of Finnegan and Dahl, as well as letting Saffold walk, I have to think the the front office has a plan in mind. At least I certainly hope so...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, definitely a no brainer, now they need to use that money to grab Schwartz

If we can get both Verner and Schwartz I think that would open up my dream trade up trade down scenario.

which would be?????

The way I'd see it we'd only need a OL and FS, if we could trade down with Atlanta, then use 13 and Atlanta's pick to trade up and take Watkins, I think we'd be rolling.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The way I'd see it we'd only need a OL and FS, if we could trade down with Atlanta, then use 13 and Atlanta's pick to trade up and take Watkins, I think we'd be rolling.

Do you mean trading back and taking Robinson/Matthews at 6, then trading back up from #13 to grab Watkins?

A55VA6

Legend
So looks light Rams are around 15M in cap space right now with this release.

Do you mean trading back and taking Robinson/Matthews at 6, then trading back up from #13 to grab Watkins?

Yeah exactly, come away with both the number 1 OT and number 1 WR and then grab a FS in the second, I can dream.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah exactly, come away with both the number 1 OT and number 1 WR and then grab a FS in the second, I can dream.

Not a bad dreams at all. Though not sure Watkins will be available between #6-#10. I think a more possible(maybe possible) is do those trades, but reverse the picks. Watkins at #6(if he makes it that far), then move up to #8 or #9 and grab Matthews.

Also hearing the Lions are really in love with Watkins and might move up for him. Afraid they might pull a Jags on us and cut in front of us and grab him.

One of the top two tackles and Watkins would be awesome I must admit.

iced

So how the hell are we going to sign Verner????? We need to release some more dead weight!!!!

don't we have $15 million in cap room? that's a lot. Rookie class is supposed to only cost about $5m to sign