Cuts/ Trades / News from around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
...and Whitworth busts his ace out there like he's a UDFA just trying to earn a roster spot.

I told my GF, a Cowboys fan, that she needed to pick a favorite Rams player so I could get her a Jersey to wear at games. After the balls out sprint by Whitworth chasing down Ingram on the fumble recovery, I told her that he's the elder statesman showing the young bucks how it's done. She made her choice right then and there. I'm thinking to get one myself as well. I had purchased a #99 jersey but I sent it back. 7 is my hockey jersey number but I have worn 77 when 7 was taken. Yeah, I think I'll get two...
Hmmmm...this post earned an "inappropriate" rating?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Wow...just wow...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hmmmm...this post earned an "inappropriate" rating?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Wow...just wow...

Whoever did it, was probably just scrolling with their right thumb and hit it without noticing. Happens to me all the time as I use my cell for ROD.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Whoever did it, was probably just scrolling with their right thumb and hit it without noticing. Happens to me all the time as I use my cell for ROD.
Could very well be the case. I sure hope so. The post seems unworthy of butthurtedness... ;):rolllaugh:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A Steelers twitter fan page on a Panthers fan page are saying those two teams are the leaders for TJ Ward FWIW. Seems totally unbiased reporting :D

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Uh, if they're trying to develop Austin Davis, then their front office is worse than we thought. I don't like Kap, but please tell me he isn't worse than Austin Davis. IMO, Davis ISN'T a backup....he shouldn't be one snap away from game action anywhere in the NFL....
You missed my point.
There are no decent college or young quarterbacks to develop so that's why Austin Davis is still employed as a backup.
Kaepernick is a totally different animal.
He is a decent quarterback that could start in this league.
He is just a team disruptor that nobody wants to touch.
JMO

EasyE

Starter

I got some inappropriate's lately, and I probably deserved them!

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Yes overnight he did 1 year $5 million.
l3q2RauzE5Vzf7iYo.gif