Cuts/ Trades / News from around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Two cuts we know about so far: CB Mike Jordan, FB Sam Rogers. Both are pretty surprising, though I would expect Rogers to end up on the practice squad. McVay seemingly doesn't have a need a fullbacks in his offense right now. With no Jordan, it will be interesting to see who is the backup outside corner. Rams don't have much depth there. They also traded a 2018 seventh-round pick to the Redskins for Derek Carrier, a 27-year-old blocking tight end who is familiar with Sean McVay. Looks like he will be third, behind Tyler Higbee and Gerald Everett. May not be good for Cory Harkey. Deadline for cuts is 1 pm PT.

i
Alden Gonzalez, ESPN Staff Writer

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kaaya cut cracks me up, there were mocks a year ago that had him as a top 5 pick if not #1.

It's interesting to me. I never saw him as anything approaching a Day 1 pick, but I do think he could be a good backup. I wouldn't mind it if the Rams tried to get him on their PS.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's interesting to me. I never saw him as anything approaching a Day 1 pick, but I do think he could be a good backup. I wouldn't mind it if the Rams tried to get him on their PS.
Lions fans I've read talk about him being good in camp and hope he's back on the PS.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
EDIT: And I forgot to mention the great Adam Goldberg. You could almost guarantee that he was going backwards on every play, run or pass.

Not totally true about Goldberg. He was on his ass for a lot of plays in which case he was moving neither forwards nor backwards.

No blue font needed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't have a link but another draft pick that was popular around here before the draft was Dan Freeney and just read he got cut by the OLine depleted Chargers.

Misreported sorry don't get your hopes up.

Last edited: