Cutler

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
651.gif

Why do you hate Fisher?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bill Romanowski was on Cowherd today and he said that Cutler is a diabetic and that his irregular sugar levels throughout a game would account for how Cutler can look great for a few plays and terrible for another few.

A caller who was a college QB who has Diabetes agreed %100

I wonder if Cutler were released and Fisher/Snead researched this theory if they could get him right.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Reminded me a lot of how Marc Bulger looked the last year or so of his Rams tenure. Actually even worse.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He does. And he needs to have his esteem boosted as well, probably. Some people simply *need* extra motivation to perform, and others are self-motivating. You could (IMO) clearly tell last night that Cutler feels like garbage right now. His confidence is shot, he feels unappreciated, and he has no personal motivation to perform. I'd really like to see what a guy like Fisher could do for his confidence, and how well he'd feed off of the other guys in the locker room. It could be world-changing for him (and us).

But again, not gonna happen.
At the league minimum picked up as a street FA ,it'd be worth the risk, but that big ass contract of his is something Chi. is going to have to eat and IMO is riskier than just letting Sams contract stay like it is and bringing him back.

What might be even worse as long as we're talking hypothetical, if Ariens got hold of him and turned him around.And then I think about him and Martz and it just seems to me that a guy who has such a fragile psyche as his ,I mean we all know I guess that when it was leaked that the Broncos would be open to a trade he flat out demanded one and wasn't budgeing at all, I get the feeling that one false move with the guy and as far as he's concerned you can eat shit and die forever no matter how good you are with people.

This all reminds me of Rod Jones , remember how the Rams put him with a counselor in AZ and reclaimed him emotionally /psychologically,then when he came up for FA he walked ? Do I have that right? something I can't get out of my head ,and wish I could, was him dropping his pants during a playoff game ,think it was Philly, his big old ass hanging out while the trainers were checking him for a low back injury eeeeeewwww.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Bill Romanowski was on Cowherd today and he said that Cutler is a diabetic and that his irregular sugar levels throughout a game would account for how Cutler can look great for a few plays and terrible for another few.

I wonder if Cutler were released and Fisher/Snead researched this theory if they could get him right.
I heard that segment too. Makes perfect sense.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I knew a guy JUST LIKE that,but then again if he's that severe and he can't recognize when it's happening and do what it takes to prevent the effects I have doubts there is much that can be done. I had a kid who worked for me that carried Laffy Taffy for times like that and could keep his BS from causing BS :cool:
I get sugar blues so I stay away from things that get my blood sugar high and end with a crash, hell when I get it I see spots my ears ring break out in a sweat and almost pass out

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Remember the looker in college gentlemen that for whatever reason was available and then after spending time with her you understood why....That's Jay Cutler in a nutshell.
MarilynMonroe12.jpg

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?

Dr. Romanowski is definitely an expert on "irregular levels" in the body. Therefore, I'm going with this explanation.