Crowd ???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'll be interested to see if, between the 2 of them, they can generate some filled seats or if they'll both be embarrassed by a half empty Coliseum..The soccer field would have been safer, but I guess they didn't want a bunch of fans unable to get tickets, if it is decent crowd...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
According to vividseats.com, the Rams-Chargers game has already sold over 70,000 tickets for the nationally televised game.

socalrams90

Starter
I'm a season ticket holder who had to sell my seats due to promising to host the fight before realizing the game was on the same day.

I had to sell my tickets super cheap and there are still over 5k tickets on the resell market. I know the fight is such a money grab but I do think it will affect actual attendance even if the seats are technically sold.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Rams fill the seats....well, we got about 70-80 thousand that will come out early in the season....if we start losing....meh

The Chargers don't have 40 thousand loyal fans....

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I honestly do not know how people actually attend preseason games. When I was a season ticket holder in STL, I never went to them. It is not even worth paying the extra money to park to watch a glorified scrimmage.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
According to vividseats.com, the Rams-Chargers game has already sold over 70,000 tickets for the nationally televised game.
Week #3 Pre-Season should be a good Crowd! For those who haven't checked yet, On TV, the game start at 5:00pm PST on CBS. With a Pre-Game show at 4:30pm PST w/ Jim Hill and Jim Everett! ( These two make a good Team!!)(y):D

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'll be in the crowd attending the game. It's a $12 Lyft ride from my girlfriend's house. Train downtown after for a couple bucks, get our eat and drink on, then back home all for about the price of parking. Rams football...a great way to spend a Saturday evening! (y):yess:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Week #3 Pre-Season should be a good Crowd! For those who haven't checked yet, On TV, the game start at 5:00pm PST on CBS. With a Pre-Game show at 4:30pm PST w/ Jim Hill and Jim Everett! ( These two make a good Team!!)(y):D
It's a 5pm kickoff? Glad I saw this. I was planning on 6 again!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a 5pm kickoff? Glad I saw this. I was planning on 6 again!
Yep! 5:00pm, I already have my DVR set for both shows! NOT THAT I PLAN ON MISSING WATCHING IT LIVE!:D:yess:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I honestly do not know how people actually attend preseason games. When I was a season ticket holder in STL, I never went to them. It is not even worth paying the extra money to park to watch a glorified scrimmage.

That's what I think, I'd rather watch from home and save my money for when the games count.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
5 blocks for the house in Carson to Alpine Village for a couple beers, then another 2 blocks to Harbor Gateway MetroLink for the bus ride to Exposition Park. Another block to walk to our seats (24H, row 28).

Pretty easy in and out.

BEAT LA!:yay::football:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
5 blocks for the house in Carson to Alpine Village for a couple beers, then another 2 blocks to Harbor Gateway MetroLink for the bus ride to Exposition Park. Another block to walk to our seats (24H, row 28).

Pretty easy in and out.

BEAT LA!:yay::football:
Alpine Village! My GF and I were just talking about that place. Oktoberfest is coming! That and I need to do some shopping in the store. The food is so-so at best (German food snob) but the beer works!!

We did some pregame beers at Dude's in Torrance a couple weeks ago. Nobody was in there...

bnw

Pro Bowler
I agree. Plus I hate watching starters get injured in a meaningless pursuit.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I hate German food. I don't know why? :sneaky:
No brats for you!
soupman-of-seinfeld-soup-nazi-fame-files-for-bankruptcy-protection.html

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No brats meat for you!
soupman-of-seinfeld-soup-nazi-fame-files-for-bankruptcy-protection.html

Vegan here. :burp:

I was raised by German parents. Everything had meat in it. High fat and salt content. My grandfather used to feed me something called schmaltz :poop: which is basically animal fat. He'd empty out his salt shaker over it and put the plate in front of me. :puke: It's no wonder my cholesterol went sky high during my early 40's.