Cowherd Interviews Eric Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's hope Rams due for some luck this year in keeping players healthy and then take it one game at a time...You can tell how the team is battling, last year for example, you just knew they were going to lose the Miami game after Zuerlein's missed field goal, the Lions game before that when everybody and their brother knew they were going to hand the ball of to Gurley before half.

Now it's a new day a blank page with a coaching staff that on offense is a huge upgrade and on defense could be just as good if not better. They kept John Fassel for special teams which was huge and I really like Ted Rath and the other Strength & Conditioning Coaches as all appears to be on the rise, so let's hope that carries into preseason and for all of us to actually enjoy watching our beloved team again, no matter how some of us view it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It didn't sound like Cowherd to me. But I where Hearing Aids! And I know Davis DOES NOT LIKE THE RAMS!

EDIT: I just went Bake and re-listened to the end of the interview and Les Your right, it was Cowher that said " That hurt!" (y) I guess both of them Hate the Rams!!:LOL:

You went back baked?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Davis is a natural in terms of being able to articulate his points on the air. Dude is good at what he does, I just don't always agree with his opinions because like everyone else he has his biases and they have always come through in his interviews. He never has nor will he ever like the Rams or be complimentary to them without it being forced down his throat.

So what we're seeing is enough people in the media have now interacted with McVay and been impressed by him that they're all giving him a second look. By that I mean many deadpanned his initial hire due to his age (Kirwan I will never forget said "I'll give that one a year" or somesuch on the day the news broke that McVay was hired, for example. But now all of that is changing, and has certainly already changed in LA among the media, who love the guy.

McVay, fortunately for us, is also a natural. And once folks in the national media see his well-prepared team take the field and start to climb their way to being a contender, the guy is going to be a favorite interview for everyone. Lastly, IF he can turn the Rams around in year one can you imagine the hoopla this dude will get? That on top of his general charisma is how stars are made.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Davis is a natural in terms of being able to articulate his points on the air. Dude is good at what he does, I just don't always agree with his opinions because like everyone else he has his biases and they have always come through in his interviews. He never has nor will he ever like the Rams or be complimentary to them without it being forced down his throat.

Nobody has been complimentary regarding the Rams for so long it's hard to recall when the sports media WAS talking in any positive fashion.

2001? Something like that.

Lastly, IF he can turn the Rams around in year one can you imagine the hoopla this dude will get? That on top of his general charisma is how stars are made.

I know what you are saying about the turnaround, but it has to be long lasting. It has to be something that isn't a flash. I just hope Goff is the guy, because if he isn't the Rams go nowhere.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Eric Davis was a smart CB right? NO speed, but made some pro bowls with technique
Wrong Davis....I remember him talking about how he wowed in his pro day/combine or something...legitimate 4.4....really great athlete with nice technique.

I don't know why everyone thinks we can win with a bunch of guys...that run a 4.6 or something at the skill positions. It's going against EVERYTHING pro scouts look for...hell high school & college as well