Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Jeezuz peters can't even let us win with dignity lol freak it...NCF CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BABABABABAAYYYYY

I 've really seen just about enough of Peters for my liking...That was stupid, and the post game BS was just uncalled for..

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I 've really seen just about enough of Peters for my liking...That was stupid, and the post game BS was just uncalled for..
Completely agree, let's talk about it Tomorrow. I'm drunk and partying now. I can't even be properly annoyed hahaha

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Not that it matters at this point, but you can't shove a player out of bounds, even if the QB has left the pocket, after the ball has been thrownb, which is what Talib did.

Or do we not acknowledge the actual rules of the game here either, "bud"?
You know I'm not exactly sure what your trying to do here but your lil imma pick a fight smarmy comments aren't gonna work on me as I told you about another of your post that's not how it works round here this isn't rams talk.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien

I don't condone Peters actions but I like seeing that we won't let other teams push us around. Take the fight to them, it is not a bad thing to have a little bit of an attitude.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I really liked how Aikman went out of his way to point out uncalled penalties on the Rams as if there weren't any on Dallas. The dude is a little bitch who shouldn't be allowed to commentate on their games on a national broadcast. He's proven countless times over the years that he's incapable of being an impartial broadcaster.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I really liked how Aikman went out of his way to point out uncalled penalties on the Rams as if there weren't any on Dallas. The dude is a little bitch who shouldn't be allowed to commentate on their games on a national broadcast. He's proven countless times over the years that he's incapable of being an impartial broadcaster.

Yep, that homerism bled through and it was annoying as f.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Lol @RamsFanCK If you read my post I put a permant hold on any argument as I stated he's not gonna get what he wants outta me :)

Hell yeah! Then raise your glass to the first NFC Championship appearance in 17 years! (I was 11 dude lol) I'm losing my mind in Seahags territory...it's awesome to see their sour face!

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
696F915B-64AA-4348-8723-728398573F78.jpeg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just got home from the game.... I said it all fucking week! The talking heads didn't say a fucking word about CJ. It was all Gurley vs. Zeke. The remaining field will take notice now of the 2 headed monster we have. Seans game plan was PERFECT! And the 4th and one call was epic balls call!!!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Great win. However I was just looking at that Last Touchdown Dr., Dallas had. Talib pulled the ball out of that dude‘s hand (Amari Cooper) before he was down, clear fumble that the Rams recovered. That could have cost the Rams the game. Nobody even talked about it.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm slightly disturbed by that, but will turn a blind eye and say the victory has impaired your judgement!
It was very late /early and I’d been drinking since 12pm Saturday afternoon

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Just noticed in the highlights that Goff flips the ball at Mcvay after the 3rd and 7 run.

Rest up, study up, and get ready!