Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There we go, boys! Got our first playoff win! Hell of a game by the offense as a whole. Our OL just dominated one of the best front sevens in the NFL.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
You guys ready for a week of the pundits disregarding McVay and the Rams and criticizing how this game shouldn't of been close and we were lucky and we will get crushed by staten Island elementary school next week no matter who we play my point

Q729

Legend
I might cry.....lol
do-it.jpg

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
273 rushing yds against the team that stops the run wtg boys...both CJ and Gurley had twice as many yds as Elliott...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
When in doubt, bootleg your QB!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

jap

Legend
We can get revenge against somebody. I want the damn 'Aints!!!! I want Asshole Face to be forced to eat all his arrogant chit-chat from earlier this season. Let Marcus "I trash talk too damn much for my own good!" Peters have his revenge.

Psycho_X

Legend
They like to make it interesting but great win. Love the one two punch of Gurley and Andersen. Was really hoping McVay would keep CJ involved and it worked awesome. Could be a great way to minimize an offense like New Orleans it KC if needed.