Courtroom Artist apologizes for unintentionally hilarious Tom Brady Sketch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
w2sVE6j.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
To quote the Donald: "Soon he'll be bleeding from the eyes, or from the whatever"

rams2050

Starter
tom-brady-sketch-memes_14.jpg

Maybe there IS a logical reason why he can really throw a football? (Other than its being seriously deflated). Have you ever seen ET's HANDS???

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Nice sense of humor and lack of any regard for the "criticizing of his "heinous" portrayal of Tom (my ego is deflated) Brady..

"Does it bother me, people making fun of me?" Rosenberg asked. "I don't know. It hasn't sunk in yet. I might be very depressed. I'm my biggest critic, myself. So I feel terrible when I do a bad sketch. So when the whole world is criticizing me, I might just kill myself. Or I might just laugh it off. Who knows?"

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, we, the non-Patriot nation fans of the NFL humbly salute you, Rosenberg.

To create something meme-worthy these days...well...that's a different and valuable kind of art.

And because those memes have gone viral, they're never going away...

mwahahahahaha. Brady will forever be ET, Lurch and umpteen other bad photoshops and memes... bwahahahahahaha!!!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Nice sense of humor and lack of any regard for the "criticizing of his "heinous" portrayal of Tom (my ego is deflated) Brady..
"Does it bother me, people making fun of me?" Rosenberg asked. "I don't know. It hasn't sunk in yet. I might be very depressed. I'm my biggest critic, myself. So I feel terrible when I do a bad sketch. So when the whole world is criticizing me, I might just kill myself. Or I might just laugh it off. Who knows?"
It shouldn't bother him! He captured Sith Brady perfectly. It's the Van Gough of our time!