Courtroom Artist apologizes for unintentionally hilarious Tom Brady Sketch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
900x506

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-tom-brady-courtroom-sketch-20150812-htmlstory.html
From the Comments section:
Tom Brady is the Dorian Gray of the NFL...the artist captured his inner soul perfectly.
Jenny Devine
LOL

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And this Gold Nugget from the artist... She said that brady was tough to draw because he -

"seemed to be on his cellphone most of the time, looking down at his cellphone most of the day. He didn't look up very much."

This is a case of a mere 25 words being worth a full picture.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And this Gold Nugget from the artist... She said that brady was tough to draw because he -

"seemed to be on his cellphone most of the time, looking down at his cellphone most of the day. He didn't look up very much."

This is a case of a mere 25 words being worth a full picture.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ovl3p.jpg

Tom-Brady-throwback-meme-e1422366278135.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When asked, Brady sobbed, "I just wanted to cry. I mean my cheek bones are way higher, my cute little button nose looks bony, and well.... my skin... it looks ashy. I won't even start on how she made my Gucci tie look. Oh, my therapist is going to hear about this I can tell you."

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
When asked, Brady sobbed, "I just wanted to cry. I mean my cheek bones are way higher, my cute little button nose looks bony, and well.... my skin... it looks ashy. I won't even start on how she made my Gucci tie look. Oh, my therapist is going to hear about this I can tell you."
adfad2b9134e7f1a5d3e2179d663f028.jpg

58684778.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He looks like the Sham wow guy the most. Why should the artist apologize? It isn't as if she drew him with Bill's dick in his mouth.