Cooper Kupps Goffs Balls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What a lot of folks don't realize about Kupp is how big he is. He is like a TE/WR hybrid.

He's not all that big LOL.

But for his size he is VERY strong so he runs "bigger".

It will eventually dawn on the NFL that Kupp is one of the very best receivers in the league.

Any team that plays the Rams will have a fanbase that will know who he is, and how he plays.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's not all that big LOL.

But for his size he is VERY strong so he runs "bigger".

Any team that plays the Rams will have a fanbase that will know who he is, and how he plays.
Couple weeks back I was at the bar and two Bears fans were talking about him like he's Edelman. Lot of people think he's a smaller wideout due to his movement. But he's all of 6'2" a good sized wideout who just moves/cuts like a little dude.

Plus with his catch radius he's basically a bigger type target from the QB perspective. Just an interesting collection of attributes IMO.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don’t know why, because I’ve not actually compared their tape in anyway... so it’s strictly from memory which makes it more sketchy.... but Kupp reminds me of Ed McCaffrey. At least the role he played late 90’s for Broncos.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Kupp is definitely key to this Rams O - that was obvious last year. I'm so glad his knee is as good as it is already.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don’t know why, because I’ve not actually compared their tape in anyway... so it’s strictly from memory which makes it more sketchy.... but Kupp reminds me of Ed McCaffrey. At least the role he played late 90’s for Broncos.

Easy Ed was a treat to watch.

BUT...........

Of Rams WR's he reminds me of Holt and Bruce. Similar in many, many ways.

Not great speed, but very good speed. Catches everything thrown at him. Crisp well run routes, aggressive after the catch (until those two started turf diving), and a great stiff-arm.

Though Kupp is a better downfield blocker than Holt he has a way to go to equal Bruce. Bruce always delighted in taking his opportunities to hit back at the guys that hit him on run plays or pass plays. He'd put shoulder on anyone early in his career. And often dead center in the chest. And if it wasn't that he would push you down face first into the turf.

Kupp is fantastic.

So is Woods.

Great combo.