Cooper Kupp atop depth chart for Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Tavon scares no one at this point.

7069FA74-606B-43EC-8BD8-0BB91180362B-4269-000002D56C3D45A6.gif

Well, you're opinion is actually rediculously....well I'll stop before getting banned.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Nah, units rise and fall every year and some of them markedly on very little change other than a different coordinator or player addition/subtraction. I believe there is a very good chance we're above 25th simply based on better coaching and gameplanning.

If multiple players exceed expectations we're going to have a very nice offense IMO. My expectations are a solid unit, not spectacular, but one that moves the ball and can take advantage of field position swings. If we end up in the mid to lower 20s I will be very surprised, as I think there is more talent latent on this roster than showed on the field. Just my take.

WvuIN02

Starter
Until he proves it he is not a "surefire" anything and until he proves it he's about as big of a "threat" as a paper tiger.

Incredible how short sighted some of you are.

Fishers offense scared nobody last year.
Neither did Goff.
Neither did Gurley
Or anyone else

We will see what happens with someone who actually has been adept at running and calling plays for an NFL offense.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
View attachment 20616

Well, you're opinion is actually rediculously....well I'll stop before getting banned.

Incredible how short sighted some of you are.

Fishers offense scared nobody last year.
Neither did Goff.
Neither did Gurley
Or anyone else

We will see what happens with someone who actually has been adept at running and calling plays for an NFL offense.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I expect Kupp to basically mimic DeAndre Hopkins rookie stats. Around 50 catches/800 yards/ couple TDs.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Well then he WOULD have proved something.

Until then, he hasn't proved anything except he was a incredibly overdrafted.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I expect Kupp to basically mimic DeAndre Hopkins rookie stats. Around 50 catches/800 yards/ couple TDs.

I think he goes for more catches because Tavon is more of a "weapon" than a legit outside WR with a full compliment of moves and who can run the full route tree. That puts Woods and Kupp as 1 and 1a in this offense and so I expect that as Goff (or Mannion, but most likely Goff) is going through is progressions taht Kupp is just going to be open that much.

I mean, I put my butt on the line... If he comes up short, I gotta take a pic of me in a Brady jersey... /shudder

THAT'S how confident I am.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Sorry guys I don't actually blame Tavon for anything.

Tavon is what he is.

I do have a problem with the same "Fisher mentality" of, "oh it's okay don't worry you didn't have any production you're a high draft pick you must be good" kind of attitude.

That is how we ended up where we are right now.
A roster full of talented players that have not lived up to their expectations.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I saw his 2015 season. It happened. Like, in real life.
You mean the season where if you compiled his return yardage, catches and runs he made about 1000 yards?

What if you gave those touches to other players?

I just don't see a player in Tavon AT THE MOMENT that warrants all the draft picks and a 10 million-dollar a year contract.

As a matter of fact I don't see any player on offense that Fisher picked that is worth his draft capital ( AT THE MOMENT )

I would pay money .....cash money to be proven wrong, but until then I'm not buying it.

Production is real. 2015/2016/2012 don't mean squat.

All they mean is 7-9 bullshit that morphed into 4-12 bullshit the got Fisher fired and rightfully so.

WvuIN02

Starter
Offenses and production can change dramatically with new leadership and coaching.

Just give it a chance at least under the new leadership, Fisher had 20 years of 7-9 seasons and offenses that never really produced. It's like complaining about the production of a Ferrari when you take it off-road, let McVay have a chance at least.

A55VA6

Legend
Kupp gonna be a fan favorite real quick. Smart, precise, tough, humble. Total package.

I also think Josh Reynolds has a chance to be a solid contributor. Some of his catches in college were fantastic. Great catch radius, plucks the ball out of the air. We'll see if his thin frame holds him back or not.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Until he proves it he is not a "surefire" anything and until he proves it he's about as big of a "threat" as a paper tiger.

Really? Then why did dcs game plan on stopping him every game?