Conspiracy Theories

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ha!! I happened to watch some of this the other day. Pretty compelling.
Hopefully you made it until the end. What I like about how he does his story telling, he tells the story... He then pokes holes in the theories, and debunks some things. Then you decide what to believe.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hopefully you made it until the end. What I like about how he does his story telling, he tells the story... He then pokes holes in the theories, and debunks some things. Then you decide what to believe.
I didn't, as I had to catch a flight home, but I will now! My wife and I finally got hit by the Covid train, so lots of couch surfing and time to watch the youtoobz.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I didn't, as I had to catch a flight home, but I will now! My wife and I finally got hit by the Covid train, so lots of couch surfing and time to watch the youtoobz.
Well… get well!

Have you watched any of that channel before? He’s got lots of good stuff in his playlists you should check out.

nighttrain

Legend
About the moon landing, conspiracy theory's are interesting, but does anybody think that the Soviets with their advanced tech would let the USA get away with falsifying our moon landing?

I really really doubt that they would, the ruskies knew we made it for real.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
train

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never really been one for conspiracy theories tbh.Each to their own mind, just not for me. Will say though am going to start investigating my ladies 'headaches' as she calls them when I want....well you know:sunglasses:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DhuReqL.jpg

Not many remember then famous journalist Dorothy Killgallen. She was an investigative journalist who was wll connected to President Kennedy. She also was a regular panelist on the hit game show, "What's My Line."

She took Kennedy's assassination hard. She researched the assassination and let it be known that she had information that would, essentially, totally upend the story of Oswald being the only gunman. Problem is, that she was found dead in her own home, laid out peacefully in the guest bedroom. All the writings about the assassination were missing and this fairly young woman died....

DhuReqL.jpg

nighttrain

Legend
DhuReqL.jpg

Not many remember then famous journalist Dorothy Killgallen. She was an investigative journalist who was wll connected to President Kennedy. She also was a regular panelist on the hit game show, "What's My Line."

She took Kennedy's assassination hard. She researched the assassination and let it be known that she had information that would, essentially, totally upend the story of Oswald being the only gunman. Problem is, that she was found dead in her own home, laid out peacefully in the guest bedroom. All the writings about the assassination were missing and this fairly young woman died....

DhuReqL.jpg
I believe Kennedy was killed by a group of the military industrial complex, Kennedy reportedly did not to become involved in Vietnam.. Massive amounts of money was made by suppliers of the US military, particularly the makers of the Huey helicopters.

from the internet,
"The Bell UH-1 Iroquois, commonly known as the "Huey," was a multipurpose utility helicopter famous for its widespread use during the Vietnam War. Bell developed the powerful helicopter in the mid-1950s and produced more than 16,000 units between 1955 and 1976, over 7,000 of which served in Vietnam.
the old rule, "follow the money"
train

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My wife went up north by train to visit her sister. Came back a week ago. Got sick a couple days later. Test kit we had tested positive for covid. 3 days later I'm sick. No reason to get another test kit. Pretty sure I got it too. By Sunday I was feeling it.

Doc prescribed a new covid medicine Paxlovid. I guess it works ok. After a rough night on Monday I'm feeling pretty good this morning. A couple years ago we traveled to her sister's house. Got sick with covid right after we got back. Something about that area I guess.

That time the symptoms were pretty mild for me. Low grade fever for a couple days. Mild body aches. That was it. This time it was rougher. I woke up every 30 minutes with whatever side I was laying on aching like a bitch. Crazy chills but didn't feel cold. Nausea. My throat and mouth tasted metallic. But it didn't last long. That was Monday and today I feel pretty good.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My wife went up north by train to visit her sister. Came back a week ago. Got sick a couple days later. Test kit we had tested positive for covid. 3 days later I'm sick. No reason to get another test kit. Pretty sure I got it too. By Sunday I was feeling it.

Doc prescribed a new covid medicine Paxlovid. I guess it works ok. After a rough night on Monday I'm feeling pretty good this morning. A couple years ago we traveled to her sister's house. Got sick with covid right after we got back. Something about that area I guess.

That time the symptoms were pretty mild for me. Low grade fever for a couple days. Mild body aches. That was it. This time it was rougher. I woke up every 30 minutes with whatever side I was laying on aching like a bitch. Crazy chills but didn't feel cold. Nausea. My throat and mouth tasted metallic. But it didn't last long. That was Monday and today I feel pretty good.
Glad you are feeling better so quickly. This is my first Covid rodeo, and it's been a booger. Basically the exact same symptoms as you have. Started Saturday, and I was back to work (I work from home) yesterday. Only thing left is mild nausea and that annoying taste in my mouth.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe Kennedy was killed by a group of the military industrial complex, Kennedy reportedly did not to become involved in Vietnam.. Massive amounts of money was made by suppliers of the US military, particularly the makers of the Huey helicopters.

from the internet,
"The Bell UH-1 Iroquois, commonly known as the "Huey," was a multipurpose utility helicopter famous for its widespread use during the Vietnam War. Bell developed the powerful helicopter in the mid-1950s and produced more than 16,000 units between 1955 and 1976, over 7,000 of which served in Vietnam.
the old rule, "follow the money"
train
I found a YouTube channel called "America's Untold Stories" that has an hour to 1.5 hour episodes on many topics. The JFK assassination has roughly 35 such episodes in which they go into detail on many people surrounding the event. If interested I would suggest starting with the first episode on J.D Tippett and working your way up the list to the most recent on Lee Oswald's brother Robert. Long story short, a conspiracy in which many people were involved and LBJ was up to his eyeballs in it. They plan on getting to Oswald on the 60th anniversary this November. Here is the link.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, I mean all the years the Earth has been in existence. Who's to say we hadn't already blasted off into space and settled elsewhere with totally different technology than what we came up with this go around, with evidence of it all not surviving in the archeological record for whatever reason...
Recorded history only goes back 6,000 years. Humans have existed at least 200,000 years. That means that 97% of human history has gone unrecorded
Modern humans have been around a quarter of a million years, recorded history is about 3k years old, civilization and agriculture about 10k....

So has civilization risen and fallen again into the darkness of prehistory? Probably. Many of histories questions and anomalies can be explained and answered by this idea.
The pyramids, Gobeleki Tepe, the pyramids at Giza, the Piri Reis map, the language groups....

People tend to look at history through a lens of continuous development and progress.... but even within the last 5k years, several dark ages and reversals in progress have occurred... over the past say, 100,000 years, it seems beyond reasonable to assume a similar rise and collapse ratio... imo.

As for traditional conspiracy theories, the only one I'm well versed in is the events of 11/22/63. I have read and researched the JFK assassination quite a bit over the last 25ish years and am convinced that the official story is not only total bullshit, it's not even concerned with being believed!
Again, JMO.
See above. That’s what I read just yesterday.
It's been years, but I have read posner and enjoyed his book as it seemed to answer a lot of questions but honestly, as I've gotten older and continued reading about those events, the less I feel convinced of Posners arguments.
But - that rabbithole goes nowhere, at least nowhere fun.

Loved Kings 11/22/63 and his version of time travel.... just a really enjoyable read. I didn't even hate the TV adaptation, I was only mildly disappointed!!
I think it was a group of people making decisions. The group was made of politicians, military leaders and the war machine manufacturers who all had the chance to get filthy rich off of war and investments into the industries making weapons.

Not to get political but his family was heavily invested in oil and also Haliburton. George Jr and The Iraqi war seemed like repeating history. Getting rich off the lives of our soldiers.

My wife and I had that version of CoVid. Paxlovid definitely worked for me. Her symptoms were worse and drug on much longer than mine. I noticed instant relieve of some of the worst symptoms immediately after taking the first dose.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Time travel is not possible according to Neil Tyson Degrasse. He said that if you time travelled you would need two machines. One machine would need to receive you back to the point that you time travelled to, which would not exist.

Also if you left time at a certain position on the planet that is in a certain position in space at the time you left, it would be very likely that you end up time jumping into space because you missed the earth. This is because the earth moves and it’s path is not 100% consistent.

That’s the physics side of it.

I tend to think that if we could ever time travel that it would have to go beyond the physics that we understand today. Like it would be through a completely different dimensional system. Either way, if you like the science/physics side of things, Neil Tyson Degrasse has a lot of interesting videos on YouTube. So does Joe Rogan who has guests come on his show to discuss different topics ( NTD is one of those guests ).

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time travel is not possible according to Neil Tyson Degrasse. He said that if you time travelled you would need two machines. One machine would need to receive you back to the point that you time travelled to, which would not exist.

Also if you left time at a certain position on the planet that is in a certain position in space at the time you left, it would be very likely that you end up time jumping into space because you missed the earth. This is because the earth moves and it’s path is not 100% consistent.

That’s the physics side of it.

I tend to think that if we could ever time travel that it would have to go beyond the physics that we understand today. Like it would be through a completely different dimensional system. Either way, if you like the science/physics side of things, Neil Tyson Degrasse has a lot of interesting videos on YouTube. So does Joe Rogan who has guests come on his show to discuss different topics ( NTD is one of those guests ).
Neil is full of it.
IMG_4738.jpeg