Conspiracy Theories

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend

That's the link to the thread I started on that very topic.
Nice! Thanks. I remember checking it out back then.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
....aaaaanyway, them pyramids were built by humans, sorry folks. There's ways to naturally move big blocks of stone into position. Our ancient civ's were smarter than we give them credit for. And that's a natural mountain, just like the natural pyramidal ones on Mars. Oh and our civilized history only goes back so far. 5,947 to be exact :D

How about the stone boxes at the Serapeum of Saqqara? These freak me out. Video link below. First minute makes the case.

Precision cut, perfectly shaped.

Perfect corners, straight lines cut within a hair.

That was done with hand tools? Where if with those hand tools you make one mistake… you need to re-true the entire thing? (Start over, basically)

Those PRECISELY made boxes (precision not consistent with the tools of the time period) were then inscribed/chiseled with hieroglyphics (which were consistent with tools of the time period).

If you can make perfect boxes, you chisel on them at the end?

There is a strong case to be made the Egyptians did NOT make those boxes. They chiseled on them, yep… but did they make them?

Humans might have made the boxes. Some pre-civilization?

I am open to explanation. Nobody has, yet, explained this however.

View: https://youtu.be/frhysD0G4mg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
As for traditional conspiracy theories, the only one I'm well versed in is the events of 11/22/63. I have read and researched the JFK assassination quite a bit over the last 25ish years and am convinced that the official story is not only total bullshit, it's not even concerned with being believed!
Again, JMO.
This one has always bothered me as well. Have you read Case Closed by Gerald Posner? If not, it is pretty much required reading for anyone who is interested in this subject. It is very well researched and describes how this was all pulled off by LHO, and it does a very good job of explaining most of the logistics and debunking a lot of the conspiracy theories.... But still... I wonder.

Also loved the Stephen King book, 11/23/63. Cool time traveling, revisionist history twist on that subject. I believe he cites Case Closed as one of his sources of material actually....

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
Also loved the Stephen King book, 11/23/63. Cool time traveling, revisionist history twist on that subject. I believe he cites Case Closed as one of his sources of material actually....
Didn't read the 11/23/63 book, but I watched the series on Hulu. That's some good shit.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Didn't read the 11/23/63 book, but I watched the series on Hulu. That's some good shit.
Bro, I know it is going to sound cliche, but the book was 1000% better. The series did a decent enough job capturing the gist of the book, which is a bit of a monster at 850 pages, but well worth the read.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This one has always bothered me as well. Have you read Case Closed by Gerald Posner? If not, it is pretty much required reading for anyone who is interested in this subject. It is very well researched and describes how this was all pulled off by LHO, and it does a very good job of explaining most of the logistics and debunking a lot of the conspiracy theories.... But still... I wonder.

It's been years, but I have read posner and enjoyed his book as it seemed to answer a lot of questions but honestly, as I've gotten older and continued reading about those events, the less I feel convinced of Posners arguments.
But - that rabbithole goes nowhere, at least nowhere fun.

Loved Kings 11/22/63 and his version of time travel.... just a really enjoyable read. I didn't even hate the TV adaptation, I was only mildly disappointed!!

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
but even within the last 5k years, several dark ages and reversals in progress have occurred
Yep. the 9ers under Walsh and Montana was a mini-dark age, corrected somewhat in 1999, but under a truer more full correction and reversal now.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4-24.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Love this stuff!!!! Some of these theories are true just by law of averages.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. the 9ers under Walsh and Montana was a mini-dark age, corrected somewhat in 1999, but under a truer more full correction and reversal now.
I remember the Phantom sack loss to the Niners in the 80's and it scarred me most of my life. I hated the Niners so much and they crushed our dreams that year in humiliating fashion. That's why the NFC Championship game felt like the end of the World if we lost to them in our own house. I don't doubt they would have beaten the Bengals and so winning the Super Bowl in our house. We HAD to win that game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am surprised that no one mentions the conspiracy of a faked Moon landing by the US? We had a Russian exchange student that firmly believed that the USSR was the first to land a man on the Moon.
Did we make it to the Moon first, or was that a Capricorn One movie set in 1969?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was wondering where Bill got that shiner. I heard the alien committed suicide under suspicious circumstances.

original.jpg

And don't get me started on Chelsea. I knew there was something weird about that girl.

resized_99261-hillaryalien_39-21573_t600.JPG

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The great thing about the now defunct Weekly World News was that they had only three photogs/writers who all published under nom de plumes.

I learned this from Willie "Wilhemina" Lemmon, who got $50 for playing the woman with taste buds on the soles of her feet, supposedly a housewife in Omaha, but actually a grad student in New Orleans. She spent all the money buying copies of that issue for her relatives.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy [science].

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am surprised that no one mentions the conspiracy of a faked Moon landing by the US? We had a Russian exchange student that firmly believed that the USSR was the first to land a man on the Moon.
Did we make it to the Moon first, or was that a Capricorn One movie set in 1969?
I haven’t watched this yet. But the channel is great.

View: https://youtu.be/yDyJe1nmSOM