Confidence Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Confidence in winning tonight?

• 20 %

• 30 %

• 40 %

• 50 %

• 60 %

• 70 %

• 80 %

• 90 %

• 100 %

• Dave51 %

Results are only viewable after voting.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you can't be confident in a game like this, with a team like we now have, why be a fan?

Let go of your fear. In this league you can lose any game, but we have every reason to be confident.

I’m sure all of us are confident it’s just a matter of how much.

Hans Gruber was confident but maybe just a little too much...
7E0F18CB-31E3-45EB-AB7B-2DB0B09C5963.gif

Ram65

Legend
I've been reading the articles and watching the videos. I've looked at the ratings of players and the stats. It is good matchup. I give the Rams the edge at home because of no travel. They have fresher legs from resting starters last week. I voted 60%. I like Rams coaching better too.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I voted 90%, but I hope someday when I grow up, to have the confidence of Dave, which certainly exceeds 100%

Dave's 151% confident, and the similarity to a certain famous Bacardi product is no coincidence! :eek:

MauiRam

Rookie
If you can't be confident in a game like this, with a team like we now have, why be a fan?

Let go of your fear. In this league you can lose any game, but we have every reason to be confident.

I went with 60%. IMO we are a better team. We are better rested, and have fewer key injuries, and are well coached. I almost went with 70%, but for at least the last decade, it hasn't been a great deal of fun being a Rams fan - until this year. I am going to focus on Merlin's advice and do my best to "let go" of my fear. My brain says we should win this game, but the "been kicked in the teeth too many times" part of me is still hanging around ..

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I went with 60%. IMO we are a better team. We are better rested, and have fewer key injuries, and are well coached. I almost went with 70%, but for at least the last decade, it hasn't been a great deal of fun being a Rams fan - until this year. I am going to focus on Merlin's advice and do my best to "let go" of my fear. My brain says we should win this game, but the "been kicked in the teeth too many times" part of me is still hanging around ..

Right on brother!

My take is that being cautious never really lessens the sting of losing. So all it really does is kill your joy on the front end, before the game. I have found that I just enjoy being a fan far more---win or lose--by lettin go of all that and drinkin that kool-aid.

Hope it works tonight lol, otherwise I might have to hide around here for a while. :p

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
biggest fear would be injuries in the secondary again.... would hate to see Troy Hill on Julio...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We should pencil in the Super Bowl as a win. I'm that confident.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
biggest fear would be injuries in the secondary again.... would hate to see Troy Hill on Julio...
don't mind as long as Aaron Donald is sacking Ryan before the throw...:rockon:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
DaveFan’51 because...

Off the fucking charts wasn’t a choice!

Rams win!

Woooooooo!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm 100% certain my intestines will clench up every time Sam Ficken steps on the field.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm 100% certain my intestines will clench up every time Sam Ficken steps on the field.

But not if he's kicking his 7th or 8th extra point?

Rams are going to kick the 800 pound gorilla off their backs this afternoon.

Go RAMS! Make my week!