Confidence Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Confidence in winning tonight?

• 20 %

• 30 %

• 40 %

• 50 %

• 60 %

• 70 %

• 80 %

• 90 %

• 100 %

• Dave51 %

Results are only viewable after voting.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s been 13 seasons of saying this could be the year and here we are and it has finally happened, post season football is back! The RAMS are the second youngest team in the NFL with only a hand full of experienced players with sudden death football experience. So my question to the great RAM fans of ROD, what is your confidence level heading into tonight’s prime time game against the Falcons?

GO RAMS!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe it will be a typical Rams game. High-scoring, some drama... Rams win by around 20. But that's why they play the game!!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
How did the Rams do the last time they had 2 weeks off?

they put up 51 on the Giants in NY. Goff 311yds 4td's no picks.

Dirty Birds are gonna have their hands full of a well rested team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
maxresdefault.jpg

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Confidence is high! The Falcons are a good team and it should be a great game but if the Rams play their game I think it could get ugly. Get up early and let the Ghosts of last years SB haunt the Falcons players/fans as they either rise to the challenge or fold like lawn chairs! I hoping/betting for a nice patio set by halftime!

Liberator

Pro Bowler
About 70 percent. I like to envision ways we can lose. The only way I keep coming back to a loss is with Goff/Gurley turning the ball over a few times which, to me, is unlikely.

Ants

Starter
I believe it will be a typical Rams game. High-scoring, some drama... Rams win by around 20. But that's why they play the game!!!

This is pretty much the way I see it.
I checked off 100% confident. The Rams are too good in all facets to not win. I figure it will be about 34-21, with Atlanta scoring a late cheapie.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It’s been 13 seasons of saying this could be the year and here we are and it has finally happened, post season football is back! The RAMS are the second youngest team in the NFL with only a hand full of experienced players with sudden death football experience. So my question to the great RAM fans of ROD, what is your confidence level heading into tonight’s prime time game against the Falcons?

GO RAMS!
" Is there any Doubt as to which % I Checked!!?!!:D:mrburnsevil:

Daniel

UDFA
Name
Daniel
Falcons haven’t lost by 20+ in 2+ years. (To the 12-0 Panthers and the Falcons beat them two weeks later) Think who ever wins the turnover battle wins. It will be a close game.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I went with 70%. I don't think Atlanta can stop the Rams if the Rams focus on ball security and avoid needless penalties and sloppy play. Agree the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Voted 40% simply because its a home game. Rams are better on the road.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
60% because the Falcons aren't an easy team. These same guys went to the Super Bowl last year.

If the Rams use Todd Gurley the way they did the during the end of the year...it should be good. Pass happy = not a good time.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I think mcvay and phillips will have excellent game plans but this is the nfl you know the any given sunday thing. so I went with 70%.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think McVay has been planning for this game for two weeks. My concern is the D and pass coverage. We need AD and Quinn to get after Ryan.

tempests

Hall of Fame
50/50.

Rams have been aggressively trying for the 20 yard pass play all season. Sometimes you have to take 5 or 10 yards when it's not there. Will Goff/McVay be patient enough?

Watched Roethlisberger's 2005 playoff run to the Super Bowl when he was the same age as Goff. Never mind what his regular season stats were, he very much looked the part of a franchise QB and thoroughly outplayed two time MVP Manning when they met that year. What I see from Ben then is what I want to see from Jared today. Goff's decision making after the play breaks down will be critical. Maintain poise under a pass rush and he must be accurate.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we beat them, but it’s the NFL and every week is a battle.

Voted 70%.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Realistically, at the end of the Day, those of you who do not pick the "DaveFan%" Will regret it!!:boxing::rolllaugh:

nighttrain

Legend
i dont understand how any of us Rams fans cannot be off the charts optimistic, win and its onward, lose it's go home time
WIN
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If you can't be confident in a game like this, with a team like we now have, why be a fan?

Let go of your fear. In this league you can lose any game, but we have every reason to be confident.