GAME DAY Commodes at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Corner is the #1 off-season need. Kendrick is bad.

McVay let off the gas too early too but Kendrick has been ass in this game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta hand it to the rest of the D, they've played their ass off on the goal line. Washington is going to break through eventually, but we've run a lot of clock off. Ernest Jones is having a good game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
JFC that should have been offsetting penalties the way they mauled AD.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Kendrick has multiple screws loose in his head. You can't bitch to the refs when you get your hands in the opponent's face mask.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Kendrick needs to be fucking replaced after this season. He's a walking fuck up waiting to happen. So tired of his sorry ass.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get him off the fucking field and off this team. No other team would put up with his bone headed plays. He’s either giving up a TD or a crippling penalty , or both. He doesn’t belong on this roster.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
My playoff push concern is who will let us down in the secondary week by week

RamWoodie

Legend
That PI on Kendrick should have went both ways. The guy pushed Kendrick first, then Kendrick grabbed!!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hey Raheem - does Kendrick still have those photo's, or WHAT ???? :laugh4:

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Days like this I start to think we should be targeting a CB in both free agency and Round 1 of the draft.

jjab360

Legend
I seriously doubt that but the 2 in the last 2 games were pretty bad. He turned his head to run too early
9 drops on the year, tied with Tyreek for most in the league for WRs. Njoku has the most for any player with 11.