GAME DAY Commodes at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday December 17, 2023

Washington Commodes vs. Los Angeles Rams: 4:05 p.m., CBS​

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anyone have a recommended link? Streamtoeast was very choppy last week.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Donald is going to play, but his reps will have to be cut down. We will see pretty quick if he has his pass-rush chops or not.

This brings up an interesting point ... will we see, in base defense (3-4) and the 5-1, Brown III and Turner together. Usually when Donald has taken a break it's been Murch who steps in at DT for Donald. Today may be different.

The reason is Turner has been getting his reps at NT in base/5-1 (spelling Brown III and filling in for him when he was out) and as the shade DT in nickel.

But if Donald has to be out -- I am guess speculating, he may get full reps --- then to get the best 11 on field that includes Turner not Much. Murch can still play spelling Turner.

I'd suspect nickel will be the same with Turner and Donald together as the DIs with Hoecht/Young and whoever else spelling them at the edges.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Prediction, based on no information, just for fun
3-4/5-1
Edge-Hoiecht
DE-Williams
NT- Brown III
DT- Turner (taking many of Donald's reps)
Edge-Young

nickel
Edge - Hoecht
Edge - Young
DT - Donald
DT - Turner

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
This is not a trap game because, at least in my definition, those are win a team riding high meets a poorer team and plays badly,

Rams lost last week so that's off. But I expect a competitive game. Their QB can scramble and they have some things on offense that are good -- if they can protect. If they can't will be long day.

Their DTs are good. LBers average. Secondary has had changes -- one of them is Forbes starting again. he's a wildcard. His being boundary CB moves #25 from that position and seems like it moves the FC Fuller to the slot...but that was a few weeks ago.

So, do changes help? Or cause a communication problem once or twice Rams can take advantage of?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going to try the Rams Chat room today. See you there.

oldnotdead

Legend
The only way I see the Rams losing is if they play a sloppy game and give it away. Otherwise I see them flushing the turds going away.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Be great today boys. :horns::startstruck::horns:

JYB

Starter
Rivera to be fired at season's end. Good timing on the announcement -- gotta be a major distraction.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-fire-coach-ron-rivera-per-report/ar-AA1lBFiD

Rivera

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
FUCK THE COMODES! Let's see if we can get Rivera fired tonight!

RamWoodie

Legend
Unlike last week, I have a feel for this game...but I'm very cautious about it. I'm feeling like a comfortable 27-17 win, with the Rams playing very business like through it.

I really think it not wise to play Higbeast much, even though he's good to play. Get him in a few plays just to get him in the flow but let Allen play about 80% of the snaps.

GO DO IT RAMS!!!