GAME DAY Commodes at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think maybe there was a 1-2 sec differential on the game and play clock?
I’ve seen the QB take the snap and walk two steps back before kneeling a thousand times over the years. Who knows what could happen the way things were going. It’s like the flood gates come open once every game. Better get it cleaned up because we can play with anyone if we quit making the big mistakes.

Q729

Legend
I’ve seen the QB take the snap and walk two steps back before kneeling a thousand times over the years. Who knows what could happen the way things were going. It’s like the flood gates come open once every game. Better get it cleaned up because we can play with anyone if we quit making the big mistakes.
Yup could've done that, too. I think James Lofton was also suggesting what they did— to just run a play.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

McVay let off the gas too early

I didn't think so Elm.

The Rams threw on 3rd and 6 from the 25. Stafford hit Nacua in the hands for a 1st down but he dropped it.

If the Rams are going to stick with Havrisik as their place-kicker, he needs to make a 43-yard-kick.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't think so Elm.

The Rams threw on 3rd and 6 from the 25. Stafford hit Nacua in the hands for a 1st down but he dropped it.

If the Rams are going to stick with Havrisik as their place-kicker, he needs to make a 43-yard-kick.
I disagree.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I disagree.
How dare you!
1702864044319.png

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup could've done that, too. I think James Lofton was also suggesting what they did— to just run a play.
True , but the way it was going I was expecting something bad to happen. Life of a Rams fan