OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View: https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/1626041480920854530?s=61&t=-enZXfVIPzSmwbCfBdJHbw

Rex Ryan a ‘top candidate’ for Broncos defensive coordinator job​

Rex Ryan may be Mile High-bound.

Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reported Wednesday that Ryan “has emerged as a top candidate” for the Broncos’ defensive coordinator job. Ryan interviewed with Asshole Face, Denver’s new head coach, earlier this week.

The 60-year-old Ryan was head coach of the Jets from 2009-14, and reached two AFC championship games in his tenure, before the team missed the playoffs for four straight seasons. After that he coached the Bills for two seasons with a total record of 16-15. Neither season ended in a postseason berth.

He has been working as a studio analyst at ESPN since 2017.

Before landing the Jets’ job, Ryan was defensive coordinator of the Ravens from 2005-08; he was defensive line coach on Baltimore’s

Ryan had previously said that his job with the Bills would be his last NFL coaching stop.

“This is definitely going to be it,” Ryan told USA Today in September 2015. “This is my last stop in coaching, and then when my days are up, I’ll turn it over to the younger generation. I’m not going anywhere else. There are always going to be people that judge you, but that’s OK.”

Given his previous success in the role, stature as a former head coach and the general quality of life of working on TV versus long-hour grinding in the NFL coaching ranks, it would stand to reason that the price tag to lure Ryan as a coordinator would be high.

Rob Walton, an heir to the Walmart fortune, finalized the Walton-Penner purchase of the Broncos for $4.65 billion in June. His son-in-law, Greg Penner, is chairman of Walmart and CEO of the Broncos. Altogether, the family is the wealthiest NFL ownership group.

The Broncos were a disappointing 5-12 this past season. After trading multiple first-round picks to the Seahawks for Russell Wilson and backing up the Brinks truck for the QB with a $245 million extension, the expectation was that they would be Super Bowl contenders. Instead, the team failed to have a cohesive offense and head coach Nathaniel Hackett was fired during his first year on the job.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

View: https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/1626041480920854530?s=61&t=-enZXfVIPzSmwbCfBdJHbw

Rex Ryan a ‘top candidate’ for Broncos defensive coordinator job​

Great Hire, if it comes to fruition. You never know on these, but if Rex wants back in and has not lost his fast ball on defense, it would be an excellent combination. Was happy his brother failed in New Orleans after he left a post it note on Fisher's desk not accepting the Ram job in St. Louis & bolting for the Saints.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If Rex Ryan is the Broncos DC, that could be fun to watch.

Almost all of these talented young QBs are in the AFC; two of them are in the AFC West. Ryan in that Division and Conference, aggressively going after these guys, should result in some entertaining games.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
We currently have TWO popular threads on this Forum with the word Carousel prominent in the title.

However, how many of our posters have actually ever been on a Carousel? I have not.

It's probing questions like these that are my true gift, as a proud Forum-member, to all of you.

You are welcome.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Assholeface and Rex together is just good TV

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We currently have TWO popular threads on this Forum with the word Carousel prominent in the title.

However, how many of our posters have actually ever been on a Carousel? I have not.

It's probing questions like these that are my true gift, as a proud Forum-member, to all of you.

You are welcome.
It's confirmed I'm a circus entertainer

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah tough road ahead. Arians was the last guy who was able to overcome the losing culture there, before that? Denny Green layed a foundation for Whisenhunt I suppose. That didn’t last long.

I think it’s a tall order for a young unproven guy like Gannon to turn it around. We’ll see.
In Arizona it shows how GREAT Kurt Warner & Fitz were.Add you see players that I call (IT FACTORS) winners in college football.I’ve been a Draftnik for awhile these players I CIRCLE. Other players I circle for talent & value. The LSU guys & Budda Baker are those types.
Saw American Underdog last year before the SuperBowl.This year (yesterday) saw Brady 80 & the Asshole Face stories. What jokes the last 2 were.It showed a little bit about the PERSON though.—The Rams we’re apart of all 3 in a way?
Azz-whole face is perceived that way.Had a trophy free-spirt wife who seemed cool.He is all about himself & football.Lock him up in a cell with paper & pen.Big wad of tabbacco & a scotch & he is in heaven.Ready to get on the field.
Brady has a big heart & ego.All about winning. We know both coming threads were CHEATING at all cost.
—The Warner story was close to the truth,but timing & situations were wrong.Fumny how much of it I know.Then again is a movie I’ll watch again for more info.

The Kurt Warner story as a whole shows how much of a winner he is & believes in himself.IMO the movie shows he did cheat.The tornado (kids)changed him.Thinking grounded him?
Those are things the inside of the story shows details behind the scene.

—Point being I guess is that The NFL is mostly a QB driven league.Sprinkles have to be added everywhere.

The Rams have a GREAT FOUNDATION!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's confirmed I'm a circus entertainer
Maybe you can simplify it for Allen2Mcvay it’s called a Merrygoround. You don’t have be on one to feel the effect.In some cases it’s the image of everything spinning around you.

Tano

Legend

You are welcome.
I have when I was a kid

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

You are welcome.
Just to prove a point of Old Webster!!
There are many meanings of words.I guess it’s all for the amusement.Football is just a game after all.
You welcome.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have when I was a kid
I refuse to grow up,it’s just now I’m able to drink & to others they can just get high in CALLY & sit home & trip.It ain’t taking you to far.
Looks like a lot of The Rams coaching staff went around the Old Coaching Carousel only to be BACK w/ The Rams.

Thanks Raheem Morris. Just hope Thomas Brown is The Rams RB’s coach. Looks like Staley did Mcvay a favor of giving Coaches on his Staff(lmao).(not sexual) experience Interviewing .

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

You are welcome.
I got kids so yeah, I've been on a carousel lol

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

You are welcome.
I was part of a freak show in a circus that had a carousel in it. Does that count?