OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think they missed on this one but we'll see

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
So, in a span of less than 48 hours, Eagles' fans have lost a very close Super Bowl; and both their Offensive and Defensive Coordinators. Pro Football is a wonderfully brutal experience for a die-hard fan.

If you support a team long enough, you will probably experience the Highest of Highs and Lowest of Lows.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So, in a span of less than 48 hours, Eagles' fans have lost a very close Super Bowl; and both their Offensive and Defensive Coordinators. Pro Football is a wonderfully brutal experience for a die-hard fan.

If you support a team long enough, you will probably experience the Highest of Highs and Lowest of Lows.
1200px-IASIPTC.svg.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

oh wonderful. more of the rams dbs standing 5 yards behind the sticks on 3rd downs. i can't wait.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Matt Corral is there too, IIRC he would have been a 1st rounder had he not gotten hurt in a bowl game, and then pretty much red shirted his rookie year
Yes I think he has all the right stuff. Not sure about that injury though.

If he returns well from it my guess is they still draft a QB but Corral will be the surprise starter and do well in that offense. He routinely had multiple checks in college and did well with them, making quick and good decisions. He's spunky. Boy's gonna do well if he can stay healthy which may be a big IF.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Think they missed on this one but we'll see
All these OC hires are coin flips tbh. Just no way to know who will handle the top job well if any of them do. They might all bomb.

What I like about this hire is two things though. One he has coached under some excellent defensive minds and been part of good defenses. Two it means Philly gets their coaching staff raided after losing a Super Bowl which I enjoy greatly. Nothing against them of course but it is very entertaining.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All these OC hires are coin flips tbh. Just no way to know who will handle the top job well if any of them do. They might all bomb.

What I like about this hire is two things though. One he has coached under some excellent defensive minds and been part of good defenses. Two it means Philly gets their coaching staff raided after losing a Super Bowl which I enjoy greatly. Nothing against them of course but it is very entertaining.
Absolutely, it's interesting with Gannon getting the hire when Fangio was on his staff. How much was Gannon and how much was Fangio and how much was that absolutely stacked roster.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Gannon said himself that he has no scheme. His philosophy is to design the D around his personnel. Heard him on local radio this morning.

That’s all well and good but if your personnel sucks…and the culture sucks…

Also, just being an X’s and O’s genius doesn’t translate to being a successful HC. You must be a leader of both men and boys and a manager of everything.

This is what I find amusing when all these teams try to find the next Sean McVay every year. All of the talk is always about his offensive mind, when I think the most impressive quality has been his ability to lead and manage at such a young age.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gannon said himself that he has no scheme. His philosophy is to design the D around his personnel. Heard him on local radio this morning.

Also, just being an X’s and O’s genius doesn’t translate to being a successful HC. You must be a leader of both men and boys and a manager of everything.

This is what I find amusing when all these teams try to find the next Sean McVay every year. All of the talk is always about his offensive mind, when I think the most impressive quality has been his ability to lead and manage at such a young age.
Yeah he isn't going to be able to do that in AZ.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

He's maybe the best, certainly one of, culture-builder in the league.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah he isn't going to be able to do that in AZ.
Yeah tough road ahead. Arians was the last guy who was able to overcome the losing culture there, before that? Denny Green layed a foundation for Whisenhunt I suppose. That didn’t last long.

I think it’s a tall order for a young unproven guy like Gannon to turn it around. We’ll see.