Clowney goes #1 so who do you take at #2 (No Trade Down)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
It would depend on who I believed I could get at 13. If I could get Evans, I'm taking Robinson at 2. If I can't get Evans, I'm taking Watkins at 2 and a FS or CB at 13 unless an OL drops.
I agree with you on this. I like the plan A B and C you have here. hopefully we don't trade down for once. if anything i'd like us to trade up to #1 :)

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
If we stay at two and Clowney is gone and no good trades down, then it's Mack for me.

He's not just the BPA at that point, but also a perfect fit for William's defense.

BadCompany

Rookie
Gotta be Matthews for me. It's a position of need, he's a top talent, he's NFL ready, and he's a safe player that knows what the football life is like. He'll be the consummate professional. Even if he's not the best OL to come out of the draft he'll still (probably) play for another 10 years. He'll be the Chris Long of the o-line. We've gambled a bit in the last couple of drafts, now is the time to go for the sure-thing, in my opinion.

STLINI

UDFA
Watkins. And then if any of Robinson, Matthews or Lewan were still available around say pick 8 or later, I'd look real hard at what it would cost to trade up for one of them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watkins. And then if any of Robinson, Matthews or Lewan were still available around say pick 8 or later, I'd look real hard at what it would cost to trade up for one of them.
Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in.
How've you been, man?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Trade down(not allowed but this is the best option)
1)Robinson
2)Matthews
3)Mack

In that order

STLINI

UDFA
Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in.
How've you been, man?

Hey X, sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. Things are good. Sorry I haven't been around much. Admittedly spending too much time on the "other" board. ;) I'll try to not be a stranger.

I like the start last night. Didn't get my guy Watkins, but I'm happy with Robinson. Love, love, love the Donald pick. I didn't think we'd have a shot at him. Bonus was that it really pissed off some of my Bears buddies that were praying for him to make it there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey X, sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. Things are good. Sorry I haven't been around much. Admittedly spending too much time on the "other" board. ;) I'll try to not be a stranger.

I like the start last night. Didn't get my guy Watkins, but I'm happy with Robinson. Love, love, love the Donald pick. I didn't think we'd have a shot at him. Bonus was that it really pissed off some of my Bears buddies that were praying for him to make it there.
Yeah, that "other" board can be a guilty pleasure. Took me a little while to get away from it because it's just so much fun to smack trolls around. I'm over it now though, because there's just more to life. I know we don't have idiots over here, and thus it won't be as much fun, but I do hope you stop by more often. We'll keep the light on (or the little red flags that let you know you have replies waiting).

lol @ your Bears buddies. I hope you stood up and did the DX move while yelling, "Suck it!"