Cleveland fans will never forget...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What? Cleveland fans may be loyal, but they're not a top fan base. Cleveland fans don't travel for crap. Packers, Steelers, and Cowboys are the top 3.

I don't think Cowboys fans were traveling much this year were they.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I don't think Cowboys fans were traveling much this year were they.
I didn't go to any away games, so i don't know, but you'll never see as many Browns fans away from home as Cowboys, Packers, or Steelers. EVER.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I didn't go to any away games, so i don't know, but you'll never see as many Browns fans away from home as Cowboys, Packers, or Steelers. EVER.

What does that have to do with how good the fanbase is?

Regularly, every analysis of fan bases ranks GB and CLE at the top. Google it.

The Browns backers clubs around the country are one of the biggest organizations revolving around NFL teams and fans who are transplants. There are plenty of fans at away games.

You're not informed, that's all.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
What does that have to do with how good the fanbase is?

Regularly, every analysis of fan bases ranks GB and CLE at the top. Google it.

The Browns backers clubs around the country are one of the biggest organizations revolving around NFL teams and fans who are transplants. There are plenty of fans at away games.

You're not informed, that's all.
Oh, my bad. I must have been living under a rock and missed all the thousands of Browns fans not in cleveland.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I haven't seen ONE list with Browns fanbase in the top 10. Not one.
PhotoGrid_1458060884213.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I believe @RamFan503 meant to say that LA, and the Rams, hosted and played in front of the largest attendance in Superbowl History....
Yeah... Whut HE said.

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt Dieter but alas... @CGI_Ram got me. Still, 102,000+ is probably nothing Cleveland has ever seen. And true - having the largest SB crowd while it was played in LA and featured the Rams ain't too shabby either.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even though I live in Columbus, I normally partake in the Browns bashing. But it's almost kind of like a little brother...you can make fun of him, but nobody else can...

Most Browns fans did NOT want them to draft Manziel. In fact, I don't know a single one that was legitimately happy about it. They saw this coming from a mile away.

As far as their fanbase is concerned. It's a heck of a lot more impressive than the Cowboys. It's probably the most impressive in the country. There actually are Browns fans from other states...probably not Pittsburgh, Green Bay or Dallas - but there are quite a bit. Probably a good bit in Florida, just like they giant Ohio State sections of stores and bars dedicated to OSU fans down there - the retirees transplant down there and take their love with them. A coworker from Jersey told me he once went to a Browns game in the 90s from Jersey to Cleveland, taking a flight. The entire plane was filled with Browns fans.

The Cowboys are still full of bandwagon fans. Our resident Cowboy fan seems like a true fan, and it sucks when fans like him get grouped in with the masses, but that's about where the Cowboys are with their fans.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The largets "organized" fanbase. Yawn. Also, i live in the Dallas/Ft. WORTH area, where we have a TON of transplants. I've never even seen a brown sticker on a car. Sorry if i don't take that info seriously from a website FROM ohio.

Listen, I'm not going to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

I don't care what YOU have seen. It's widely recognized that the Browns are one of the best fan bases in the US in pro sports.

If you don't like that, I don't care and it doesn't make it less true. You have access to Google, prove it to yourself. Or whatever.