Cleveland fans will never forget...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Browns have some of the loyal fans you will find anywhere. Football town through and through.

I guess you could mock them and revel in their misery, but I choose to root for their team to turn it around. Their fans deserve that, at the very least.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cleveland fans are great and deserve a winner...Here's hoping they get one after the LA Rams win a few more Super Bowls of course.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm just thankful we can draft better than the Browns.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol..I thought this thread was going to be from the first Cleveland Ram poster on ROD......:mrburnsevil:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I was equally excited when the Cowboys DID NOT draft Manziel.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams fans should never make fun of Browns fans.

Because the fact is neither LA or STL can carry CLE jock when it comes to being a fan.

And that's a fact.
Yeah, but I'm gonna do it anyway. :sneaky:
If they can laugh at themselves, then who am I to let them go at it alone?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

View: https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/708334828194811905

i can't help but lol at the factory of sadness.
i wonder if their reaction will be the same if they were to get kap?

If you can't laugh at this, you don't know humor. I may laugh thinking about this video every day for the rest of my life.

Not in a mean way. Just juxtaposing those guys in that bar, just SO stoked, while the boy Johnny is plotting to tear each one of their hearts out of their chests and yell "I can't hear you. I have my head shoved too far up my ass!"

Life is just funny sometimes. Lighten up. The sun will rise over Cleveland tomorrow.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

those lovable downtrodden sadsacks.

does anyone remember the sad sack comic?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

in shocking news manziel cleared waivers. he's sitting there for the rams if they want him. not sure if he's drunk or not but he's there for the taking.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
....Update: Johnny is still drunk and available down at the end of the bar....and Generalisimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cleveland has some of the most loyal fans. But, from today's vantage point you can't help but laugh at that video. :rolllaugh: