Clemens performed pretty well but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You have two different statements here; the first I agree with in "A lot of QBs have looked below average against Sea, SF, and AZ..."

But the second; "I think Clemens did about as well as you could expect for a backup and what appears a very limited offense right now, i.e. no running game, no WR separation." Not so much here. Clemens MAJOR problem is without the best run game (Rams were #1 in last 7 weeks) he tries to force the game instead of understanding that a punt it a good thing. 7 ints in 4 division games is ridiculous, and did not allow the Rams to play to their strength which is their defense. Heck if they don't turn it over yesterday the Seahawks would have tried to force things more as their poor O has come under scrutiny these last few weeks itself.

Yeah, but, without a running game... No consistently open WR's... You either punt every time (no points) or try to make something happen in small windows.

My biggest worry with Clemens prior to the season was turnovers. He did a little better than I expected, to be honest. But he's just not very accurate as a general rule.

I'd also argue the defense has hardly looked like a strength, until the last few games.