GAME DAY Christmas Day | Game Thread - Week 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
rdlkgliders....

what a joke of an article from the 9'r webzone...

he wins the superbowl and gets bonuses... the totals are actually sad... so why even try to sell that...

9'r horseshit... it never ends...

thank God for stan kroenke...

go rams

slo

sloramfan

Starter
mike florio.....

what a waste of time... he hates the rams success, because he always predicts the worst for us...

go rams

slo

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Webzoners thought G-string Jimmy had Joe Montana in him. Those same douchebags think Purdy is the next Montana.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Webzoners thought G-string Jimmy had Joe Montana in him. Those same douchebags think Purdy is the next Montana.

Well, maybe reality is starting to set in. We'll see.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My favorite thread topic on the Niner page

Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

I don't know which is funnier: the fact that these losers think Purdy's the MVP (hint: the only possible MVP on their team is not a quarterback, and even that person is not an MVP) or the fact that they think they can win a Super Bowl in the next decade.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Players and fans can see the difference when the Ravens play a quality QB verse a guy who is still learning the speed and facets of the pro game. The Ravens had Purdy's number all night, and Darold's too.

Stafford was a hassle for them. I still hate the idea of having to play the 49ers for a playoff spot. Maybe a win next week against the Giants is all the Rams need and McVay rests his boys against the 49ers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Stafford leads us into the playoffs, plus a final week win over the shitters, he might end up as MVP.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Last night put the blueprint out there on how to stop this 9erss offense. Remove McCafferty from the game plan by getting an early lead on them and keep pouring it on. I know this sounds easier said than done but it is how the Ravens did it. Make Purdy play from behind and see if they can beat you riding his arm.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
49er fans before the game:

I have been saying it since last year and haven't wavered, Purdy>Mahomes. And I don't give a s**t what ppl say to me about it haha
I'm with you, girl!
Fk yeah!!! Let's goooooo
I want to hear MVP chants in Levis.
They were during Brock's warm-ups.

49er fans after the game:

Clock struck midnight. At least we're paying him dirt.
The 2nd and 3rd interceptions were awful decisions and since the beginning he was rattled.

Horrible game by Purdy.
Get ready for the Purdy bashing tomorrow on the sport talk shows.
Sad thing is….they won't be wrong and there's no defending him now until he goes out and wins a ring.

Ellard80

Legend
now we need Detroit to beat Dallas so that they still have a shot at home field on the last week of the season.
when they are playing the vikings.