GAME DAY Christmas Day | Game Thread - Week 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, it would be better if SF wins tonight and next week. They'd clinch number one and have nothing to play for against us. Hate to say it, but as good as we've been I don't see us beating them at full strength. Problem is, I just cannot root for them to win any game.

Ram65

Legend
Crosby and Mahomes head-butt.

Just like the old days of the Raiders and Chiefs rivalry!

Hope it's a good game to watch.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Having an offsides without Kadarius Toney active is priceless lol

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping the ravens are very physical and lay some smack down tonight.

Q729

Legend
Hmm. They said Raiders can win the division.

Can they win these?

1703529688423.png

...and what are the odds KC loses these?

1703529609105.png

Looks possible, but Mahomes is the greatest. He'll pull last second heroics even if they're playing like shit.

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Man, it would be better if SF wins tonight and next week. They'd clinch number one and have nothing to play for against us. Hate to say it, but as good as we've been I don't see us beating them at full strength. Problem is, I just cannot root for them to win any game.
I either want the Niners to win for that reason, or I’d like to see them get completely throttled by the Ravens, which indicates we can win out against them.