Chris Long!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This team is going to make us feel they are in hiatus from this league. I do miss Long, Laurinaitis and a lot of others we let go of. I know it hurts, but we need to rebuild this organization from scratch again it seems like. With all this nonsense going around a lot of mixed emotions and hostility may get the best of this team. I say we keep Goff, and a few others that can lend a hand to help rebuild a (real) Rams football squad.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Long and Lauinaitis seemed like the clear leaders on the defense to me.

Who's the leaders today? Donald? Who else... are the leaders on this team similar in stature to guys like Long and Lauriniatis?
Hard to say....Ogletree, McDonald, Aaron Donald. Seems Tru (Will Hayes too) was going to be a leader too, but his injuries and play seemed to temper the enthusiasm...

I know it hurts, but we need to rebuild this organization from scratch again it seems like.
Naw Steezy, just a few key pieces...some LEADERS...