Chris Long!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
with the qb strip to preserve the win. Wish it was for someone else but happy for him.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for Chris, through all the losing here, he was still a good leader. He finally gets to play for a good team, although you are correct, too bad it has to be the damn pats.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
The former Ram that had the best day was Darien Stewart with the big extension. Thats one I did not want to see the Rams lose. I am sure some of the recently departed (Jenkins, McCleod) are sending "the grass is greener" notes to their former mates.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cris Long was a class act with the Rams and now he is with a real organization as much as I hate to say it .

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
still thought Chris had some left in the tank and he bought a lot to this team and made other players around better .. would have loved to see him back on a team friendly deal..but glad he is finally seeing some success with a team

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
One of my all time fave Rams - still not over him being let go, especially when he wanted to take a pay cut to stay a Ram - we lost a good vet leader there on D and as @UKram said, he had some left in the tank. I think he was a bigger loss than they thought... Go Long... Go Rams...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And we get to Play against him this coming week-end! Doesn't look good for us!

Edit: The Vegas opening Line is Cheatriots -13 vs Rams!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Embarrassing to say the least. :baghead:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
One of my all time fave Rams - still not over him being let go, especially when he wanted to take a pay cut to stay a Ram - we lost a good vet leader there on D and as @UKram said, he had some left in the tank. I think he was a bigger loss than they thought... Go Long... Go Rams...

Mine too, and am really glad for him, and I usually don't care about ex-Rams.
That said, I still have mixed feelings, as he never lived up to his draft location/salary, and I don't believe he offered to settle for a $2.3M contract with the Rams.
But the team lost real leadership when he (and JL) left, and it shows.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah man. Prepare yourselves for Chris Long looking five years younger for 3 hours this upcoming Sunday.

Gonna watch the game, but I know what's coming: ugliness of obscene proportions.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Was always a Chris Long fan and glad to see him winning. Truth is though, he has been very average and safe to say the Rams did make the right call in not signing him.

Probably a good move for both teams as he is not playing any better then he did with the Rams, but he is also is a solid contributor to a team like NE. I will say they probably wish they were getting more from him as the Patroit defense looks very beatable since the Collins trade.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
He was a good leader but way overpaid for little production. I think they would have kept him if his salary matched his production, ie Vet minimum.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was a good leader but way overpaid for little production. I think they would have kept him if his salary matched his production, ie Vet minimum.

he may not have stacked up the numbers but it can be argued that our DL was better with him on it (I.E made Quinn a better player )

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he was still a good leader.
This made me think a little...

Long and Lauinaitis seemed like the clear leaders on the defense to me.

Who's the leaders today? Donald? Who else... are the leaders on this team similar in stature to guys like Long and Lauriniatis?

Just wondering what folks think about leaders on this team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah man. Prepare yourselves for Chris Long looking five years younger for 3 hours this upcoming Sunday.

Gonna watch the game, but I know what's coming: ugliness of obscene proportions.
If, by this^, you mean you fear what Chris will be able to do to our Poor O-Line, I Totally agree!!(y):shades:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This made me think a little...

Long and Lauinaitis seemed like the clear leaders on the defense to me.

Who's the leaders today? Donald? Who else... are the leaders on this team similar in stature to guys like Long and Lauriniatis?

Just wondering what folks think about leaders on this team.

im not sure we have them in the same scope as CL and JL ...sure Donald is easily our best player (its not even close) and id consider him a leader but more of by example... some would say tree as he is the MLB ...he could be a leader but change of position and he is still young ,,,who knows nowadays

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets hope he has his worst game as a pro this Sunday