Chin up. It's starting this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I'm packing my shit, driving 360 miles from Razorback-land and taking my wife to the game.

I have been a fan of this team since 1967.

I will wear blue, I will spend a lot of money and I will yell at the Zebras and the Cardinals.

I will have a steak and a bottle of wine at Ruth's Chris on Saturday night after the SEC Championship game.

What are y'all gonna do?

Go Rams!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
tumblr_lhau7wYCfj1qbah8ko1_500.jpg

Rambo, my namesake.
rambo-brabo-sylvester-stallone-says-rambo-v-is-his-no-country-for-old-men-gif-119336.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams team that won in AZ and this Rams team are two completely different units. Keenum will go in there and stink it up with his noodle arm and backup skill set and our defense will show cracks after endless 3 and outs by the offense. Gurley is the only hope but even he can't carry this team when the OL isn't getting it done and the QB cannot throw a deep ball.

Then of course you have our OL... Will they get HStein back? That would be a nice start since this line needs him at RT and Reynolds at OG. But it probably isn't going to matter. Rams are frustrated and in a death spiral, Cards know if they come in and get an early lead it will be a blowout. I predict a big win for Arizona, it ain't gonna be pretty.

I will probably find something else to do this Sunday. Not something I usually do but after the last four I have zero hope left. Every win from here on out is just going to make it harder to get the QB they want.

Bookmarked.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm packing my crap, driving 360 miles from Razorback-land and taking my wife to the game.

I have been a fan of this team since 1967.

I will wear blue, I will spend a lot of money and I will yell at the Zebras and the Cardinals.

I will have a steak and a bottle of wine at Ruth's Chris on Saturday night after the SEC Championship game.

What are y'all gonna do?

Go Rams!

Hey everyone! Free steak and wine at Ruth's Chris compliments of Ramlock! What a dude!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm always ready for a win sunday, no matter who the opponent is.

Just hope we get one soon or else my world is coming to a halt!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm ALWAYS in!! there is NO Bigger Ram Fan than me! PERIOD!!!!!
I'll be Dancin' on a lot of Cardinals Graves by the end of this Game!!
default_chainsaw.gif

Dancing Ape.gif

" This Team will Earn it's place in The Rams History Book in this BIG Win!!"

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've lost all faith but I will still be watching.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
This when real #FisherBall starts when chips are down, season is circling the drain, people questioning players and coaches. This is going to get real the next 5 games. Fisher will ensure no stone is un-turned as he goes to work this week. And it will start with Rams punching the Cardinals in the mouth on Sunday for a 28-17 win.

Cannot wait for Sunday. Who is in for this ride?
Jeff? is that you? tell me again that you're working on the penalties

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I don't think we'll win another game if we continue down the path started 4 weeks ago. Nonetheless, I'm still a Rams fan no matter what and I'm gonna watch the game and hope for the best. Being a Rams fan, you're used to disappointment--so I hope the team proves me wrong and they go 9-7 this year. But I wouldn't be shocked if we went 4-12.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I see a lot of watchers......is anyone going to the game??

I'm going to see TG kick ass just like I saw ED beat the Cardinals in '84 in St. Louis
21 carries 208 yards for 29