Chin up. It's starting this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MountainRam

Rookie
This when real #FisherBall starts when chips are down, season is circling the drain, people questioning players and coaches. This is going to get real the next 5 games. Fisher will ensure no stone is un-turned as he goes to work this week. And it will start with Rams punching the Cardinals in the mouth on Sunday for a 28-17 win.

Cannot wait for Sunday. Who is in for this ride?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's my birthday Sunday... luckily, I'll be doing other things.

Got to be honest... against AZ? Not really feelin' it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think we are all pretty familiar with what Fisherball is and what it isn't at this point.

I love the optimism though - I didn't think there was any left out there.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's a divisional game so there's a good chance. 50/50 to be exact.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm in. He's going to want to punch Arians in the grill anyway.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
The offense sucks, and yesterday I felt like the defense was worn out mentally and physically already. I doubt we win any games now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Rams team that won in AZ and this Rams team are two completely different units. Keenum will go in there and stink it up with his noodle arm and backup skill set and our defense will show cracks after endless 3 and outs by the offense. Gurley is the only hope but even he can't carry this team when the OL isn't getting it done and the QB cannot throw a deep ball.

Then of course you have our OL... Will they get HStein back? That would be a nice start since this line needs him at RT and Reynolds at OG. But it probably isn't going to matter. Rams are frustrated and in a death spiral, Cards know if they come in and get an early lead it will be a blowout. I predict a big win for Arizona, it ain't gonna be pretty.

I will probably find something else to do this Sunday. Not something I usually do but after the last four I have zero hope left. Every win from here on out is just going to make it harder to get the QB they want.

MountainRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams team that won in AZ and this Rams team are two completely different units. Keenum will go in there and stink it up with his noodle arm and backup skill set and our defense will show cracks after endless 3 and outs by the offense. Gurley is the only hope but even he can't carry this team when the OL isn't getting it done and the QB cannot throw a deep ball.

Then of course you have our OL... Will they get HStein back? That would be a nice start since this line needs him at RT and Reynolds at OG. But it probably isn't going to matter. Rams are frustrated and in a death spiral, Cards know if they come in and get an early lead it will be a blowout. I predict a big win for Arizona, it ain't gonna be pretty.

I will probably find something else to do this Sunday. Not something I usually do but after the last four I have zero hope left. Every win from here on out is just going to make it harder to get the QB they want.

I have a suspicion Fisher is going to unleash Quinn, long, havenstein and Trumaine Johnson onto the cardinals. I think Rams will take this one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This when real #FisherBall starts when chips are down, season is circling the drain, people questioning players and coaches. This is going to get real the next 5 games. Fisher will ensure no stone is un-turned as he goes to work this week. And it will start with Rams punching the Cardinals in the mouth on Sunday for a 28-17 win.

Lezdoit.

giphy.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

200.gif

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care about draft position, and where we end up. I will always be in front of the TV rooting for the Rams, and if I can't for family reasons, I will tape it and watch us loose later. GO Rams! Screw the Cards.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
If Quinn could play the Rams would stand a better chance. Palmer just kind of stands there in the pocket until he gets mauled. Not sure about Case but I guess he is going to start. Anything to shake things up would help at this point.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
15-1 or 1-15, I'm watching every Sunday rooting my team on.

I may break a few remotes along the way but I'm still as loyal as ever.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
This is when real #FisherBall starts...

Wait.
So FisherBall starts when we drop to the 11th playoff seed in the NFC?

playoffs.JPG

I appreciate your optimism. I wish I could think that way and be more positive. But I'm not wanting FisherBall anymore. I think we need a big change. As always though, I'll watch every game.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Will Quinn be back in the line-up for this one ?

TexasRam

Legend
Backup QB, Robinson at LT, backup LG, backup RG, backup RT, no WR, no TE, No Quinn No Ogletree, No Gaines, No Tru, backup Kicker vs the #2 team in the NFC.

We are going to come out like a BAT OUT OF HELL! Kicking ASS and TAKING NAMES!!!!

Then reality will set in :puke:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's my birthday Sunday... luckily, I'll be doing other things.

Got to be honest... against AZ? Not really feelin' it.
Enjoy your Sunday.
I looked up the Ram record on my birthday (which was last Sunday) kinda fun. We are now 2-7 No more birthday games lol.
Enjoy your day and maybe you will be surprised by the outcome of the game.