GAME DAY Chiefs at Bills - Divisional Round | 6:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Yeah.. Josh Allen choked… he should’ve caught the ball he threw on a dime 60 yards downfield that Diggs dropped.
Should have been caught, underthrown. Receiver had to slow ... still ... ball was good enough

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The game should have been over when Allen fumbled. I am not sure choking is fair to say, but he definitely did not play well in the moments that mattered most.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah.. Josh Allen choked… he should’ve caught the ball he threw on a dime 60 yards downfield that Diggs dropped.

Fair enough, you could say Diggs choked. But Allen missed some throws he should have made in crunch time. He wasn’t as big as the moment required.

Psycho_X

Legend
Bills maintain their master choker title. I'm not sure either had a chance against Ravens either way.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Thank God we can put the Bills Mafia crap away for another year!
75Th Emmys GIF by Emmys

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
By the way, as far as Buffalo’s defense goes, it sure is a good thing they signed Von Miller!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Yeah, but Allen had a sure 1st down throwing to a different WR in the center of the field, but instead went for the glory throw into the endzone.
That’s fair but he was lights out for 97% of the game. Diggs and Scherfield dropped 50 yard passes on back to back possessions in the 4Q.