Chat for Draft. Come in and discuss.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Always a good time judging the picks, from other teams, and our beloved Rams. I'll be in the chat Friday for sure. Not sure about Thursday yet, as I have an upcoming physical for a new job that may impair it for Thursday (if physical is on Friday, I have to crash).

That said, come in and join the party. It's always a great time. We're all civilized, and expect the same. :cool:

Look forward to seeing many old friends and new people.

Linkage for a full view of the Chat room here...

http://www.ramsondemand.com/chat/

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Probably won't be in on Thursday because of work and no Rams pick. Should be in on Friday for some of it at the least. Depends on if working Saturday.

I hope that Bonifay guy doesn't show up and ruin the chat like usual....

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm hoping to be online for the draft - if I can stream it over here in the UK again I'll be happy!

Zero

Pro Bowler
Probably won't be in on Thursday because of work and no Rams pick. Should be in on Friday for some of it at the least. Depends on if working Saturday.

I hope that Bonifay guy doesn't show up and ruin the chat like usual....
Okaaay ,but you're gonna miss the part where we trade Titans,our 2
for their two 1's

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Okaaay ,but you're gonna miss the part where we trade Titans,our 2 for their two 1's

I wouldn't be surprised if we traded TruJo for one of the CB hungry NO Saints Rd 1 draft picks - just putting out there - things could happen on Thursday man...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems weird to not be all geared up for Thursday. Have gotten used to being on the board in the early part of the draft.
So I looked forward to the day that we wouldn't be drafting early, but not because we don't have a pick....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't be surprised if we traded TruJo for one of the CB hungry NO Saints Rd 1 draft picks - just putting out there - things could happen on Thursday man...
I could win the Mega Millions too.
Not sure which scenario is less likely

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I personally feel it is my God-Given Duty to watch every minute of every Hour of the Draft each year! You never know when the Rams will pull an Up-Set/ Upward or Downward Trade!! Who Knows, they might feel they have to trade up into the Bottom of the 1st!! I wouldn't want to be the one guy in the world that missed it!! :shades::popcorn:
I will be on Line and Chatting too!!(y);):D:mrburnsevil:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Always a good time judging the picks, from other teams, and our beloved Rams. I'll be in the chat Friday for sure. Not sure about Thursday yet, as I have an upcoming physical for a new job that may impair it for Thursday (if physical is on Friday, I have to crash).

That said, come in and join the party. It's always a great time. We're all civilized, and expect the same. :cool:

Look forward to seeing many old friends and new people.

Linkage for a full view of the Chat room here...

http://ramsondemand.com/chat/

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hey Dags
When i click on he link it says "You do not have permission to view the Shoutbox"
Any suggestions?

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Seems weird to not be all geared up for Thursday. Have gotten used to being on the board in the early part of the draft.
So I looked forward to the day that we wouldn't be drafting early, but not because we don't have a pick....
It does seem weird. I've thrown a draft party for day one of the draft for years. As I've explained to everyone, the draft has become the Super Bowl for Rams fans, at least as far as excitement goes. We've had the top pick, second pick multiple times, multiple first round picks, and even made huge trades.

I'm still having my party this year, but I have a feeling my Titans fan friend will be having a better time than me.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I hate the 'what could have been' scenario if we hadn't traded last year - it still gives me nightmares

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It does seem weird. I've thrown a draft party for day one of the draft for years. As I've explained to everyone, the draft has become the Super Bowl for Rams fans, at least as far as excitement goes. We've had the top pick, second pick multiple times, multiple first round picks, and even made huge trades.

I'm still having my party this year, but I have a feeling my Titans fan friend will be having a better time than me.
The real Fun thing is, you never know If or When Snead may pull some magic trick with a Trade!!(y);):D

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
My favorite unofficial holiday of the year, NFL DRAFT BABY!!!

I'll be popping in. I'm looking forward to all the discussions, including the perverbial immediate twitter reveals and chat room spoilers prior to the pick lol.

Hoping for a late round trade up for Lamp, but looking less and less likely.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm watching Thursday.
Snead has surprised before. We may move up. Who knows?

Zero

Pro Bowler
I personally feel it is my God-Given Duty to watch every minute of every Hour of the Draft each year! You never know when the Rams will pull an Up-Set/ Upward or Downward Trade!! Who Knows, they might feel they have to trade up into the Bottom of the 1st!! I wouldn't want to be the one guy in the world that missed it!! :shades::popcorn:
I will be on Line and Chatting too!!(y);):D:mrburnsevil:
I on the other hand will be busy on a highly classified covert mission.A mission of
which I am sworn to secrecy.The only details I can divulge is that
it may or may not have to do with one Peter Carroll.There could possibly
be a container of highly pressurized fart gases that have been selected from some
of the most toxic and silent orifices known to mankind,released precisely at the
moment of a certain teams draft pick.
Dave if you need me ,you can reach me by the Ham radio I have had surgically
implanted in a region of severe discomfort.Channel 3 : Code Name Stinky Peter.
Over and Out.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I will be around. Not working on Friday so apologise in advance for my inevitable inebriation.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If any of you do get invited to the draft party, I think it's third day this year, you should probably go. Lots of great former players, current players, cheeerleaders mingling with guests the whole time. Food, drink, etc. It's at a different venue this year, but I hope they still have some of the challenges set up.

To share a quick story, I took my cousin and fellow Rams fan with me, and towards the end of the night, and I'll just say, after many beers, we did the obstacle course challenge. Pro tip, the blocking dummies are real one's! The first time we went through, I didn't know that, and it knocked me off balance to the ground. The guys running the event were laughing so hard, as were we, they had us go again. Me and my cousin played sports together and are still ultra competitive. Good thing I was lubed up with beers, or I would have really hurt myself.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Gonna do what I do every year. Watch with low volume to avoid Mike Mayock and Mel Kiper taking up every second of the airwaves.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Dags
When i click on he link it says "You do not have permission to view the Shoutbox"
Any suggestions?

That's weird.. Go to the top of the page of most any section here and you can get "full view" there if that helps. Myself, I right clicked on the link I supplied and opened it up in a new tab and it worked. I'm on a PC and using Chrome. The only thing I can think of is if you're on a phone, or different browser? You should be able to get there with the "full view" menu at the top of any page though. If not I would contact the admins. :cool: