Chat for Draft. Come in and discuss.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I personally feel it is my God-Given Duty to watch every minute of every Hour of the Draft each year! You never know when the Rams will pull an Up-Set/ Upward or Downward Trade!! Who Knows, they might feel they have to trade up into the Bottom of the 1st!! I wouldn't want to be the one guy in the world that missed it!! :shades::popcorn:
I will be on Line and Chatting too!!(y);):D:mrburnsevil:

This will be different for a change. :cool: Damn glad to have you in there tho my friend.

:cheers:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Looking forward to yelling at ya Dago!

Looking forward to it Bubba. We haven't conversed in awhile. Doing my physical tomorrow for job, so I'll be in on Thursday and Friday. Might be studying some on Thursday but still look forward to yelling at you too my friend. Life is good. :cool:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
In retrospect, I'm glad we picked up Jared Goff last season. Even though we don't have a 1st round pick this year, we're in a better QB situation than drafting 5th overall with Trubisky as the best QB to come out of this year's draft. Not saying he's gonna bust but he looks like an early 2nd rounder who's gonna need a really comfortable environment to succeed.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hey Dags
When i click on he link it says "You do not have permission to view the Shoutbox"
Any suggestions?
I got the same "Message" when I clicked on the Link a moment ago!! I don't know what the problem is!!

" YO! MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'll be around on Thursday for sure, not sure what's on the menu for that night. I took a day off on Friday so I'll be able to watch the whole thing :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'll be around on Thursday for sure, not sure what's on the menu for that night. I took a day off on Friday so I'll be able to watch the whole thing :)

I'll have a think of what to cook also, I'm going to try and watch it all too!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where is the chat with Chris Draft?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'll have a think of what to cook also, I'm going to try and watch it all too!

I'm doing poppers for Friday. Prolly just do nacho/cheese/hot pepper/and beef for tonight.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
In retrospect, I'm glad we picked up Jared Goff last season. Even though we don't have a 1st round pick this year, we're in a better QB situation than drafting 5th overall with Trubisky as the best QB to come out of this year's draft. Not saying he's gonna bust but he looks like an early 2nd rounder who's gonna need a really comfortable environment to succeed.

The reality of it is Goff is the same age as most of the guys getting drafted this year so it's ok to pretend we have a 1st rounder and we used it on Goff. Now the advantage is he's had a season on an NFL roster, has seen 7 games as a QB, and knows most of his teammates. If you think of it this way, advantage us and advantage Rams!!!!!!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
This draft is so different. Not having a 1st Rd. pick i guess. This is the first time in many years that I haven't taken time off from work for the draft. I am interested .... but kinda not the same. I am only going to watch tonight just to see who wil be left for the #37 pick or maybe to see if the Rams make a move up for someone. But definitely not my usual "draft day self" lol