Celebrities Who Are Rams Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UtahRam

Rookie
Is this legit? Hahahah

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Superfan-Danny-Trejo-Discusses-Team-at-Restaurant-Opening/c7fdfd39-6794-4778-adef-60c078a49c1e

The 72-year-old actor, known for his Machete role, has been a Los Angeles Rams fan since childhood. Trejo told stories of sneaking into the Coliseum in the 1950s to see Rams legends such as Norm Van Brocklin and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch.

From his Facebook page:

Danny Trejo and his pup Duke getting ready for the Season Los Angeles Rams

20140044_1579156082114793_1623768043994981937_n.jpg

Trejo tells the story about how when he was a kid they used to sneak into the Coliseum to watch the Rams. He's been a Rams fan for decades but yes he is a business man and has a taco truck there at games now.

You are absolutely wrong about Trejo! He has been a Rams Fan since the early 1950's, when he used to sneak into games at the Coliseum!
He may make some money when he brings one of his Trucksto Tailgate parties, at home games. But he does it to enhance the Fan experience!!

I've heard the stories about him sneaking in at the Coliseum back in the 50's. Okay, maybe I was thinking about how when they moved to St Louis he could care less about them and was more interested in point spreads. I think that is what stuck in my mind. Okay, Danny Trejo, RAMS fan!

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Most all celebrities are fans because it's fun to hang out with the pro athletes. As for sticking with them I know Trejo and Crews have always stayed fans from hearing them talk over the years. And I've heard recent interviews from Ty Burrell that he's always been a fan too.

Out of the list in the original post, I do know that Ty Burrell and Tom Morello attended games in STL.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just found this photo I had of Danny Trejo at a game ...

wk-16- Danny Trijo.jpg

... I'm pretty sure the other's around him are all Actors/Actresses too! Can anyone ID them for me!!?!