Celebrities Who Are Rams Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
You can't leave us hanging... are you on the right or the left.

Cool Pic !
Haha
The right with the glasses....that's how they were back then.....BIG glasses.
I was still a teenager then. 19 I think.
I don't know which is worse, the glasses or the attempt at a mustache.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Haha
The right with the glasses....that's how they were back then.....BIG glasses.
I was still a teenager then. 19 I think.
I don't know which is worse, the glasses or the attempt at a mustache.

Oh I remember those days well. Hahaha.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
IMG_1556.PNG

Legendary Rocker, from Motley mother fucking Crüe, Nikki Sixx.

UtahRam

Rookie
Danny Trejo is just trying to sell tacos. I read an article about him that left me with the feeling that he'd root of anyone playing near his taco bus.
I want to hear about guys that have been rooting for the team since the original days and didn't stop rooting for them when they played in St. Louis. Ty Burrel is one of those guys. Snoop not so much.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My take away from this thread,
Holly Robinson Peete is still friggin smokin
Love her

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Danny Trejo is just trying to sell tacos. I read an article about him that left me with the feeling that he'd root of anyone playing near his taco bus.
I want to hear about guys that have been rooting for the team since the original days and didn't stop rooting for them when they played in St. Louis. Ty Burrel is one of those guys. Snoop not so much.

Is this legit? Hahahah

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Superfan-Danny-Trejo-Discusses-Team-at-Restaurant-Opening/c7fdfd39-6794-4778-adef-60c078a49c1e

The 72-year-old actor, known for his Machete role, has been a Los Angeles Rams fan since childhood. Trejo told stories of sneaking into the Coliseum in the 1950s to see Rams legends such as Norm Van Brocklin and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch.

From his Facebook page:

Danny Trejo and his pup Duke getting ready for the Season Los Angeles Rams

20140044_1579156082114793_1623768043994981937_n.jpg

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A few of these guys I could care less if they're Rams fans or not. Terry Crews though... that dude is awesome.

Speaking of celebrity fans, I was watching a game on TV when I was a kid back in 1977, Rams vs Raiders, and after one play the camera closed in on James Garner standing on the sideline yelling at the ref throwing up his arms and pointing. Dude, go sit down. When I saw he was a Raider fan I made it a point never to watch anything with him on it again, and I stuck with it.
I saw from the 70's a clip with actor Jack Lemon in the stands freaking out with joy for the Rams!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Trejo tells the story about how when he was a kid they used to sneak into the Coliseum to watch the Rams. He's been a Rams fan for decades but yes he is a business man and has a taco truck there at games now.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Trejo tells the story about how when he was a kid they used to sneak into the Coliseum to watch the Rams. He's been a Rams fan for decades but yes he is a business man and has a taco truck there at games now.

Damnit, want tacos now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You are absolutely wrong about Trejo! He has been a Rams Fan since the early 1950's, when he used to sneak into games at the Coliseum!
He may make some money when he brings one of his Trucksto Tailgate parties, at home games. But he does it to enhance the Fan experience!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Superfan-Danny-Trejo-Discusses-Team-at-Restaurant-Opening/c7fdfd39-6794-4778-adef-60c078a49c1e

The 72-year-old actor, known for his Machete role, has been a Los Angeles Rams fan since childhood. Trejo told stories of sneaking into the Coliseum in the 1950s to see Rams legends such as Norm Van Brocklin and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch.

From his Facebook page:

Danny Trejo and his pup Duke getting ready for the Season Los Angeles Rams

20140044_1579156082114793_1623768043994981937_n.jpg
Your absolutely right Prime! Before I saw your Post, I made a similar comment!!(y)(y);):D

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Trejo is awesome
Love the guy - most gracious dude in the world
He has every right to be a pompous dick but he has absolutely zero affect going on
He still lives in the old neighborhood and has his entire family with him at all times / has tons of cool mutt dogs and a putting green in his back yard
Love the guy - there is a reason he is so successful
He was Dennis Hopper's AA mentor
Now when i met him I let him know how much of a Ram fan I was - it was right after we destroyed Denver - but I got the sense he was also a huge Cowboy fan @Rynie
The Rams are now back and he'a 100% entitled to jump back on the Rams bandwagon

Here is a shot I took of his garage - it was freakin' epic

I hope to God he sells a billion tacos

IMG_8729.JPG

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Trejo is awesome
Love the guy - most gracious dude in the world
He has every right to be a pompous dick but he has absolutely zero affect going on
He still lives in the old neighborhood and has his entire family with him at all times / has tons of cool mutt dogs and a putting green in his back yard
Love the guy - there is a reason he is so successful
He was Dennis Hopper's AA mentor
Now when i met him I let him know how much of a Ram fan I was - it was right after we destroyed Denver - but I got the sense he was also a huge Cowboy fan @Rynie
The Rams are now back and he'a 100% entitled to jump back on the Rams bandwagon

Here is a shot I took of his garage - it was freakin' epic

I hope to God he sells a billion tacos

View attachment 20608
It's funny the last time he was on the Rich Eisen show he had one of his guys take a pic of him, Rich and Rich's crew. The guy held Danny's phone up and people started laughing cause his phone case had a little kitten on it :D