Celebration Thread: Rams to host NFC Championship! Defeat Tampa!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'M SORRY GUYS! IT GETTING CLOSE WAS MY FAULT.

I WASN'T WEARING MY ROSE NYLUND GOLDEN GIRLS SOCKS LIKE I WAS FOR THE AZ BLOWOUT... I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!

HOPE Y'ALL CAN FORGIVE ME!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'M SORRY GUYS! IT GETTING CLOSE WAS MY FAULT.

I WASN'T WEARING MY ROSE NYLUND GOLDEN GIRLS SOCKS LIKE I WAS FOR THE AZ BLOWOUT... I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!

HOPE Y'ALL CAN FORGIVE ME!!!
c9c0b40ee946270534c909a8ad7a5135.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Huge win. Had to tough it out and beat the defending Champs on the road. We get the rematch we wanted.

One thing I'll say... im glad that Cam won't have to wear any blame if we lost. His comeback had been awesome and he didn't deserve that.

But we should have mixed Sony in this game. We're better when we mix 2 guys than just one. Thats a lot to put in one guy and Sony been carrying us.

2 home games left for the title

I think the lesson learned is run out the clock with Sony Michel. Not because Cam can't do it, but because he's only just come back and not everything is gonna be perfect.

Rest assured, they gonna be working on ball security in the coming weeks!

EXCELLENT WIN!!!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
When you get to the 4th quarter do yourself a favor and just fast forward to 1 minute left in the game.
Frustrated Head GIF

Hold...on...to...the...fucking...ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I think the lesson learned is run out the clock with Sony Michel. Not because Cam can't do it, but because he's only just come back and not everything is gonna be perfect.

Rest assured, they gonna be working on ball security in the coming weeks!

EXCELLENT WIN!!!
Akers needs to sit down and watch a reel of nothing but FB run by Cullen Bryant.

Head down, two-handed carry, running people over...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You know what's interesting with this team is I'm not sure they have played a perfect game yet. Their best game. Sure would be nice to get that vs the 9ers. :biggrin:

Q729

Legend
Dear Lord...what the hell...!....?
Be glad you weren't watching it unfold without any warning! Hearts were about to explode— I mean blood and guts explode!

1643066169332.png

And hell, we WISHED we were 8-8 back then!