Celebration Thread: Rams to host NFC Championship! Defeat Tampa!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Thing is, the offense played great. The defense played great. Special teams was great. We just fumbled 3 times and had a snap error. That’s the only reason this was even close.
Ordinarily that's enough to lose any playoff game.

We really do need to knock this shit off.

Even if simply crushing opponents might seem boring.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
How to change your font to blue:

1. type your words
2. highlight them
3. click on the small artist pallet icon (Text Color) above in the tool bar
4. color boxes window opens, click on blue
5. your font is now blue
The small artist pallet icon... that's already way too complicated.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Getting past Brady in the playoffs is no mean feat. :laugh4:

MachS

Hall of Fame
Thing is, the offense played great. The defense played great. Special teams was great. We just fumbled 3 times and had a snap error. That’s the only reason this was even close.
Four fumbles against the defending SB champs and Tom Brady...and we STILL won that game. Think about that shit.

If Akers doesn't fumble on the 1, we go up 27-3 before halftime. If we don't have the other 3 turnovers this is an absolute blowout. 38-10 or something of that nature. You know how good a team has to be to overcome a 4 turnover day against Brady and the Bucs and still win?

If we play a perfect game or our best football at least, we should win the SB. If we do we will for sure beat SF, and Mahomes will be a tough task no doubt about it. But I think we have a better defense than KC and again if we play our best football we should win it all.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man.....those fumbles had my heart about to fail

Victory Monday! GO RAMS!

MachS

Hall of Fame
We probably get Jones back for the 9ers too. How good is that.
I bet Ernest Jones makes that play on Fournette on the goal line when Reeder was a free rusher and just got brushed off like nothing.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet Ernest Jones makes that play on Fournette on the goal line when Reeder was a free rusher and just got brushed off like nothing.

when i saw him spear through the line i was getting ready to jump up and celebrate victory. and then, poof, fournette was gone. i couldn't understand how he couldn't at least wrap up one leg. it's wasn't tyreek hill back there.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Dance Reaction GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Four fumbles against the defending SB champs and Tom Brady...and we STILL won that game. Think about that shit.

If Akers doesn't fumble on the 1, we go up 27-3 before halftime. If we don't have the other 3 turnovers this is an absolute blowout. 38-10 or something of that nature. You know how good a team has to be to overcome a 4 turnover day against Brady and the Bucs and still win?

If we play a perfect game or our best football at least, we should win the SB. If we do we will for sure beat SF, and Mahomes will be a tough task no doubt about it. But I think we have a better defense than KC and again if we play our best football we should win it all.
Agreed on all. But I don't think it's certain we will get the Chiefs (assuming we win of course). I think the Bengals have a real shot in that game. Figure we might have two more really good games next weekend, down to the wire type deals.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Agreed on all. But I don't think it's certain we will get the Chiefs (assuming we win of course). I think the Bengals have a real shot in that game. Figure we might have two more really good games next weekend, down to the wire type deals.
Man I pray Cincy wins. One of my brothers is a Bengals fan, my other brother is a SF fan (imagine that). When they were both kids in '88 they watched that CIN/SF super bowl, each picked a team to root for and ended up sticking with them. So I've watched a TON of Cincy games this year. Burrow is the real deal. Just an absolute beast and winner. Chase literally could already be the best WR in the NFL. That dude is just different, never seen a rookie WR like him. Mixon, Higgins both very good, Boyd solid too. All their offensive weapons are legit, but their defense is average and their OL is flat out bad. I seriously think we would sack Burrow 10+ times.

But the AFC runs through Mahomes and the level he's played QB the last 4 years IMO might be higher than any 4 year stretch of QB play in the history of the NFL. I seriously think that. The shit he does, and the consistency at which he does it is incredible. His legs are finally healthy too and he's running again. Tonight what he did is just so flat out ridiculous, and he had 70yrds rushing/1 TD to go along with all the passing stats. If the Bills couldn't stop him I really doubt the Bengals can. But I sure hope so because we are going to beat SF's ass next Sunday so I'd love the easier SB matchup!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Matthew Stafford’s two greatest comebacks side by side, ridiculously similar​

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Highlights: Best Plays By Rams' Defense vs. Buccaneers In Divisional Round​