Celebration Thread - Rams@Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Another 4 phases all together as a team win! Man I'm loving this so much more then it has been in years past.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
me after this win

IMG_0932.JPG

Sappy113

Rookie
There are no guarantees in football, but this team feels like it's just getting started, too. A lot of young talent across the board. With good drafting, this Rams team is being built to contend for years.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
It's a TRAP GAME!!
:fighting: :pillowfight:
It's okay I forgive the doubters
:grouphug:

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team is growing up McVay said he was going to open up the playbook and he did. Goff was outstounding Gurley played with a lot of heart on some of those runs. Defense did what it had to do and our special teams is definitely the best in the league

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's the way you come off a buy week and take care of business. Quite refreshing

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
THE RAMS ARE HERE YALLLLLLL AND WE AINT GOING NOWHERE!!! (Peter voice from Remember the. Titans) :yess::football:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This feels like a good time to approach our pending free agents with team friendly deals and see who wants to be a part of this thing long term.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My favorite part?

Rams are 4-0 on the road. 5-0 away from the Coliseum.

Also, Jared Goff has a 10-0 TD-INT ratio in away games. Outstanding.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpg

Cheers pals!

Last edited:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
:yay::yess::pillowfight::pillowfight::football::grouphug::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Can't believe some people thought this was a trap or upset waiting to happen.

That team is completely out of it. McAdoo has completely lost that team.

Add on all the injuries they had coming in, and the Rams coming off a bye week, this is the type of result people should have expected. Maybe not 51-17, but domination should have been expected.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
You know what, this season is special, but I feel that what we have here now is so much more than just this season. I legitimately believe we have a great HC on our team fellas. And it feels amazing.