Celebration Thread - Rams@Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

James Otto

Starter

Just another example of how well the offense is playing.

Homerism or not, I feel Los Ramos are the best team in the league.

And man, McVay is just a savage. I love how he never lets off the gas pedal.

And yes, Goff is better than Wentz. I don't even flinch at saying that. It will all play out over time. Every week, when I watch Wentz, I see alot of balls thrown up for grabs, and receivers are making plays right now for him.

A telling stat, and this doesn't lie.

Pass Defensed - meaning a defender knocks it down for an incompletion.

Wentz - 43
Goff - 18

More - Goff 13.8 yds/comp. Leads the NFL.
More - Goff 8.32 yds/att. Just 0.02 behind league leader.

Other than a few errors, which are expected for a QB that hasn't played even 16 games yet, Goff's decision making is outstanding!

Last edited:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
A screenshot from an online article...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/top-takeaways-from-sundays-week-9-nfl-action/ar-AAuugWD

image001-1_zps4ngtmowa.jpg

I highlighted the last sentence for, well, reasons...

Edit: Do your best to ignore the grammatical issues. You get the gist...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Honestly, if Brian Quick looked like that here, I can't see Snead letting him go.

But I'm glad that it seems to have worked out for Quick.

Sad thought... Can you imagine how well Stedman Bailey would do in this offense???

Sigh...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys want to hear something amazing? We're scoring on 51.6% of our drives right now.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

I noticed this play live. Gurley did a heck of a job being patient on that one. But I am going to say that while Jamon was beat initially he did a great job of working his body in front of the defender and then resetting his feet. He didn't reach, or lose balance, or try to hold the guy, he worked in front and turned his body to block him.

The patience of Gurley was what helped Jamon get back into position.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
looks like his guy almost blew up the play....good recovery...but initially he was getting driven into the running lane

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, if Brian Quick looked like that here, I can't see Snead letting him go.

But I'm glad that it seems to have worked out for Quick.

Sad thought... Can you imagine how well Stedman Bailey would do in this offense???

Sigh...
? I think Quick has caught 4 balls. He barely plays i thought.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Rams at GMEN was a great one to watch for Rams fans...A snoozefest for most everyone else...Looks like I might finally get to see a top notch type close game...Not only that but it's, well, the only word I can think of is SCINTILLATING...That's right boys and girls, a slugfest between 2 former multiple SB winning teams who bring a combined record this year of:
1-16...