CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread pissing in gumbo edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Does anyone know why Rivers received all the backup reps instead of Freeman?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Pokemon Celebrate GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

RAMS WIN, RAMS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S FUCKING GO, STAFFORD, K-WILL, KUPP, NACUA, AND D-ROB!!!!!

Q729

Legend
Some words of wisdom from the Saints subreddit:

Hopefully this puts a bullet in the head of this delusional fan base. I saw a comment saying that the Saints were better on paper than the Rams. Just stupid. The only reason this team had a snowballs chance of making the playoffs was because of their dogwater tier schedule. Make no mistake, they will finish with a losing record. We’re not better than Tampa. Not even close.

lmaooooo the rams are better in every metric besides kicker / special teams and our kicker isn’t even that good.

Any kicker is better than ours oh wait the rams kicker is kinda ass, that’s basically the rams only flaw besides giving up garbage time big leads (almost)

Its true, coaching sucks, defense sucks, oline sucks, AK cant run the ball due to the oline, qb sucks.
They are good against bad teams but horrible against good ones. Maybe its better they lost this game.

I wouldn’t even call the Rams “good,” they’re another middle of the pack team with the same record as us entering last night. That’s the sad part. We’re that much worse.

Lol. The rams would probably be 11-3 if they’d been able to stay healthy. They can keep pace with top teams. They’re a dark horse for playoffs.
Don’t disparage our opponent because we suck.

0v7uykjthr2c1.jpg

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Just a very very satisfying win.

Shohei in the house, Yamamoto signs, Rams playing as well as anyone right now.

Things are happening....next up Cutlets. Lets keep this train rolling.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've finished watching the game and the late rally by New Orleans, following the same thing by the Commodes last week, is really worrisome. It isn't good to get complacent and think that the game is over- you play hard until the last play of the game.
Not sure if you saw but Stafford addressed this after getting his game ball? Good words from our QB.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Does anyone know why Rivers received all the backup reps instead of Freeman?
Rivers was the backup prior to the injury, however, I agree I am far more comfortable with Freeman and really thought Freeman had proven worthy.

RamWoodie

Legend
Kupp got banged up...and it slowed him down. Fortunately, this is like a mini bye before the Rams take the field again against the Giants.

Not much action for Tutu last night either coming off a concussion but with Robinson steady on the rise, it has made the passing attack more lethal...a great thing as the Rams try to close out this playoff push.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp got banged up...and it slowed him down. Fortunately, this is like a mini bye before the Rams take the field again against the Giants.

Not much action for Tutu last night either coming off a concussion but with Robinson steady on the rise, it has made the passing attack more lethal...a great thing as the Rams try to close out this playoff push.
We just have to win 6 more and then we're hoisting the Lombardi again!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We just have to win 6 more and then we're hoisting the Lombardi again!
2011 New York Giants went 9-7 and won it all, including beating an 18-0 Patriots team. This Rams team reminds me of that team so much. Quote from The Twilight Zone episode A Game Of Pool. "Nothing's impossible. Some things are less likely than others, that's all."
I'm with Loyal! Let's do this!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's going to be so fun rooting against certain teams for playoff positioning being we have the Saints game in the bag and wont need the non sequitur "If the Rams win this week"

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

I don't give enough credit to Les Snead & Sean McVay and I am happy they work in concert together. Williams & Nacua are 5th round picks, Kobie Turner so many of you gasped (me) after the selection and the conductor is playing beautiful music. Just think how good this team could be with decent special teams?

Keep it going Rams!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm so in love with the Rams having played and won on the Thursday before Christmas. This weekend will be much easier to spend with family now with the Rams game off the mind and not playing.

Realistically, if we can figure out a way to beat the whiners, I feel like we can represent the NFC in the SB. Possibly being a homer, but, we had every opportunity to beat the Eagles. The cowgirls game, I believe, is the game Stafford got hurt and we didn't have Kyren. I think things would be different in a healthy game.