CB Patrick Peterson Suspended for Six Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We unfortunately don’t play them the first six weeks.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
We unfortunately don’t play them the first six weeks.

Beat me to it, Old School. So when we play them in our tennis match....oh wait(n)....our guys play American football, huh? It's not a one on one thing? 22 guys plus special teams? Yeah, sweep.:sneaky:

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I'm not sure about this -- if true doesn't speak well of the guy:

"The eight-time Pro Bowler did not participate in the team’s late-April voluntary mini-camp. John Gambadoro of 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station reported at the time that Peterson was upset with the organization.

"Gambadoro reported Thursday that Peterson was upset the team could not rework his contract knowing he was facing a performance-enhancing drug suspension, according to multiple sources. He knew the suspension was coming and wanted to rework his contract and avoid taking losses. He believed he could have saved $2 million or more, Gambadoro added on Thursday."

https://arizonasports.com/story/1941260/cardinals-patrick-peterson-suspended-ped-violation/

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

"The eight-time Pro Bowler did not participate in the team’s late-April voluntary mini-camp. John Gambadoro of 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station reported at the time that Peterson was upset with the organization.

"Gambadoro reported Thursday that Peterson was upset the team could not rework his contract knowing he was facing a performance-enhancing drug suspension, according to multiple sources. He knew the suspension was coming and wanted to rework his contract and avoid taking losses. He believed he could have saved $2 million or more, Gambadoro added on Thursday."

https://arizonasports.com/story/1941260/cardinals-patrick-peterson-suspended-ped-violation/

Unless he received the PEDs from the Cards. :huh:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"I know I cheated and will miss over a third of the season. So why not redo my contract so I can get paid anyway?"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"I know I cheated and will miss over a third of the season. So why not redo my contract so I can get paid anyway?"
What's with the blue font?:sneaky:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the cheats did it for brady when he was facing a 4 week suspension. they converted all his salary to a roster bonus except for $1m. so his salary was $1m for the year he was suspended. all he lost due to the suspension was $250k.

TexasRam

Legend
giphy.gif

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Piss on him, it's not going to matter if he is on the field or not when it comes to stopping the Rams.