CB Justin Gilbert set to visit Rams on Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Yes I agree about his lack of physicality. I think he has the best tools of the bunch though.

When I compare them, Dennard is way too grabby and slower, Verret is so small too short and slight, Roby is an athlete not a football player. I really like fuller a lot. Think Baptiste is overlooked.

Gilbert could add to the kick return game too. I think he can improve on some of his coverage deficiencies but not sure about not liking to hit. That is a mindset that is not easily overcome.

Physically he seems like a Snead pick to me.

But the physical lacking expressed sure doesn't sound like a fit for Fisher, Williams, or Cecil.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree but Ogletree isn't that physical either. He was not good at taking on and shedding blocks. Instead he tried to avoid them. Not exactly what you want from a LBer. I think Fisher andCompany think they can teach that stuff. They were successful teaching Quinn. Quinn was a liability stopping the run until last season when he was very good against the run.

It seems to me that they look for elite athleticism first.

Alan

Legend
Angry Ram with part one of his three step program:
Well I'm sure Michael Brockers caused him to recover from the Adam Carriker fiasco?
One down, Jimmy Kennedy and Damione Lewis to go.
upload_2014-3-31_12-47-27.jpeg

Alan

Legend
The Rammer fearing the reemergence of the Ziggy Shaw drafting duo:
HOW DARE YOU MENTION THOSE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED!!!!
I have a lightning scar on my ass :eek: that protects us. Trust me. :cautious: