Carson Wentz or Russell Wilson ................?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't give an F about what's manlier way of playing.
The guy plays smarter and he's knocked for that. Man there's always people finding way to hate.

1. I hope the Rams knock Wilson out of the game.

2. After this Sunday's game, please come back and tell me how much you love and respect Wussel.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Strange post...but ok....
Can anybody name a running QB who has won a Super Bowl other than Russell Wilson?
Just curious.I can't recall anyone doing it.

Steve Young

Define running? Roger Staubach, John Elway and Aaron Rodgers come to mind.

And winning the SB shouldn’t be the only benchmark. Getting there should count. Kaep, Cam, McNabb.

And quite a few that could really run at first, then became adept at passing....Terry Bradshaw for one....Joe Montana could run a bit too...Farve.....most QB's were/are exceptional athletes....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After this Sunday's game, please come back and tell me how much you love and respect Wussel.

I loved how he crumpled to the turf under the weight of Donald.. and Quinn.. and...

I loved how he fumbled the ball away

I loved how he flung the ball aimlessly backward for a 20+ yard loss

I loved how he passed the ball after crossing the LOS

I loved how he passed to no one in particular and took an intentional grounding call.

:LOL: