Carolina Panthers to be put up for sale

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What goes around comes around....Richardson gave Stan Kroenke some trouble, but I believe there is plenty of money in NC to keep the Panthers in Charlotte and I applaud Mr. Richardson being the first NFL player to ever own an franchise.

I was gonna say Paul Brown, but he was a coach.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Sure...I'll start... I won't hog 'em all, but here's a few dick pics for ya...

richardson_jerry.jpg

1509144915891.png

shkreli-faces06.w710.h473.2x.jpg

cosby_mug.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What goes around comes around?

The Rams moving doesn't have anything to do with his crap behavior and who gives a freak that he was the first player to own a team? That isn't in play here. That was in play when he bought the team.

FYI, that guy Halas played football.........you know, the Bears.

freak him for groping women, that's just not OK in any way.

JMHO Les, good point about Halas, but Richardson the first modern day player to own a team and although I don't condone the behavior, he that is without sin, let him cast the first stone, my friend.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
JMHO Les, good point about Halas, but Richardson the first modern day player to own a team and although I don't condone the behavior, he that is without sin, let him cast the first stone, my friend.

I've never thought that was a good quote, and is a bad idea in the first place.

He's a turd, and that's just that.

What he has accomplished doesn't give him the right to be a fuck.

People with fame and/or money don't have the right to do these things.

Special place in hell for them.......

nighttrain

Legend
And after watching his mother cast the first stone, Jesus exclaimed, "mother sometimes you just embarrass the hell out of me".
:whistle:
train

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
People with fame and/or money don't have the right to do these things.

Special place in hell for them.......

Nobody has a right to do those things and again I don't condone it, but we shall all have our judgment day...No reason to pile on IMHO.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Nobody has a right to do those things and again I don't condone it, but we shall all have our judgment day...No reason to pile on IMHO.

I'd agree if there was piling on.

We're barely at recognition.

If you think this is piling on, then you just don't understand the sheer magnitude and scope.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
All this means is it's a big distraction for the Carolina Panthers and I like that. We might have to face them in the playoffs
Yeah, what the Hell are they thinking putting this out there right now? Today. In week 15. In the thick of a wild card resurgence.

DUMB

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If you think this is piling on, then you just don't understand the sheer magnitude and scope.

That was meant for me, I'd like to know some more about it, but believe me I have a hard time understanding how this could ever be done, but again, he's selling the team and the damage is done, IMO, the guilt is quite obvious so IMO, time to move on and see if he faces other ramifications.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The Panthers didn't look distracted as they whooped Green Bay's ass today.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Yeah, what the Hell are they thinking putting this out there right now? Today. In week 15. In the thick of a wild card resurgence.

DUMB

They got wind of a Sports Illustrated story that was about to go to print.

So they announced the internal investigation as if to say, "hey, we've been on top of this so the story isn't anything we didn't know about."

They tried to take the piss out of the story.

In THIS climate, yeah, the usual steps just ain't cutting it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
That was meant for me, I'd like to know some more about it, but believe me I have a hard time understanding how this could ever be done, but again, he's selling the team and the damage is done, IMO, the guilt is quite obvious so IMO, time to move on and see if he faces other ramifications.

I'm referring to the scope and magnitude of how much ACTUAL sexual harassment and ACTUAL sexual assault/rape goes on.

If we had to read every story, we'd all be doing nothing else for the next six decades and STILL wouldn't put a dent in the volume.

I wasn't referring to this story in isolation. That said, we don't know any details, yet, so he may be a serial groper or, as is likely due to the forced sale of a multi-billion dollar franchise...it's probably much worse than that.

Oh and... lemme check something...

Yep, here it is...

So, @flv , what's the over/under on when Jerry Jones gets something thrown at him?

maxresdefault.jpg

Asking for a friend...